The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: jough on August 01, 2003, 09:40:06 am

Title: Links to the Gap and Old Navy?
Post by: jough on August 01, 2003, 09:40:06 am
How long has that been up?  Did I just miss it since the re-design?

I love how random Onstad's links are.  

Maybe we can convince him to put the "discuss" link back up and point it over here...
Title: Links to the Gap and Old Navy?
Post by: slink on August 01, 2003, 09:46:05 am
Them's daring words there my man!

And nah, those links seemed to have just appeared today (well it's today for me I know that much!). Maybe they go with the credits for Tiffany's and the Italian Resteraunt?
Title: links
Post by: satchel on August 01, 2003, 03:34:06 pm
Those links must be ironic.
Title: Links to the Gap and Old Navy?
Post by: jough on August 01, 2003, 03:40:04 pm
He's just teasing us.
Title: Links to the Gap and Old Navy?
Post by: fuddes on August 01, 2003, 04:59:33 pm
I was wondering about those, too.  I doubt online comics are big enough to get ads from places like that, so it's kind of mind-boggling.
Title: Re: links
Post by: yahnai on August 01, 2003, 06:08:28 pm
Quote from: "satchel"
Those links must be ironic.


Ironic like trucker hats?
Title: Links to the Gap and Old Navy?
Post by: Capn on August 01, 2003, 07:15:58 pm
You mean these trucker hats:
http://www.catandgirl.com/view.cgi?151
Title: Links to the Gap and Old Navy?
Post by: Choop on August 02, 2003, 03:13:21 pm
i've got a secret password that gets me thirty percent off at the gap online next weekend. unfortunately, it's so secret even i don't know it yet.


*waits patiently*