The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Trivial Pursuits => History => Topic started by: jough on August 07, 2003, 07:14:18 pm
-
I've been getting this spam questioning whether or not I can please my woman...
and I'm wondering...
WHO TALKED?
-
I get these ALL THE TIME.
My c*ck is fine the way it is, thank you.
-
My favorite spam subject line ever:
"SATISFY YOUR WOMAN, YOU PINDICK"
It's the only time I've actually been abused by spam.
-
I got spam that made me cry once.
It was a coupon for disposable diapers. But it was just so beautifully written.
-
Please forward these to me, I need all the help I can get.
-
Capn, all you need to do is take a really hot bath. Soak for a long time, until your body is hot all the way through and supple. Now, grab the tip of the object in question, and pull it out to the desired length. Hold it in this position until the body cools down. Voila! No herbs or drugs or pumps needed!
-
HELP ME.
I AM A PERSONAL ASSISTUNT, ADMIN. FOR PRESIDENT KABUTO IN NAIROBEE. UNFORTUNEDLY, A VISHUS DICTATOR HAS TAKEN HOLD OF THE POWER AND IS FORMING AN EVIL LEFTWING REJIME.
PRESIDENT KABUTO HAD MILLIONS SAVED THROUGH HIS, GENEROUS CHARITUBLE SAVINGS, AND I RECWIRE HELP FREEING IT FROM THE GRASPS OF THIS DICTATER.
IF YOU SUPPLY ME WITH YOUR BANK ACKOWNT DETAILS, I WILL DEPOSIT THE MONEY INTO YOUR ACCOUNT. FROM THERE I WILL BE ABUL TO MOVE IT LATER, LEAVING YOU WITH 10 PURCENT OF THE APPROCKSIMATELY FOURTEIN MILLION CANADIAN DOLLARS.
PLEEZE SEE IT IN YOUR HEART TO HELP A COUNTRY WITHOUT A DECENT ACKADEMIC SYSTEM, AND INFERIOUR KEYBOARDS.
-
lol slink
God, I get about 400 of those a day.
-
God, I get about 400 of those a day.
Don't we all!
Some day I want to actually sit and watch someone reply to it with their bank details. Oh how we'd laugh!
-
Somebody tell me why I would want a GIANT hoss COCK!!!!! 59KGOL4, and what I would do with it.
-
Somebody tell me why I would want a GIANT hoss COCK!!!!! 59KGOL4, and what I would do with it.
I think this can be best summed up by my personal favorite spam subject ever:
YOUR COCK SO BIG USE IT AS A WEAPON