The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: Noah on May 24, 2004, 05:55:55 am

Title: Animated Teodor Head-throwing Dance
Post by: Noah on May 24, 2004, 05:55:55 am
Does anyone still have that animated GIF? I'd like a link, if so.
Title: Animated Teodor Head-throwing Dance
Post by: CortJstr on May 24, 2004, 04:30:54 pm
This should work: http://www.10mar2001.com/images/teodor.gif
Title: Animated Teodor Head-throwing Dance
Post by: Choop on May 24, 2004, 10:39:35 pm
Noah, please do be kind and self-host that image. Yeah, it's my avatar (or at least one of them), but I can't just be giving away extra bandwidth and stuff, yadig?
Title: Animated Teodor Head-throwing Dance
Post by: CortJstr on May 25, 2004, 01:02:53 am
Quote from: "Choopernickel"
Noah, please do be kind and self-host that image. Yeah, it's my avatar (or at least one of them), but I can't just be giving away extra bandwidth and stuff, yadig?

I hadn't thought of that issue. I just have plagiarist.com on my hotlink list.
Title: Animated Teodor Head-throwing Dance
Post by: Choop on May 25, 2004, 03:35:07 am
No problemo, Cort. Hell, I've got a start page (http://www.10mar2001.com/start/) I can access from anywhere because a bookmark list/folder is too limiting when it comes to important stuff.
Title: Animated Teodor Head-throwing Dance
Post by: Noah on May 29, 2004, 05:24:07 am
Oh, I wasn't going to use it on a website or anything, I just wanted to show it to a friend. Thanks!