The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: AlohaDawg on May 24, 2004, 10:42:18 pm

Title: EBay_Ray (24 May)
Post by: AlohaDawg on May 24, 2004, 10:42:18 pm
$3500.00 for a pleather jacket baked in the oven! And the money stays in the family! Way to to, LN!
Title: EBay_Ray (24 May)
Post by: JorgeFabregas on May 24, 2004, 10:54:14 pm
Dennis Quaid memorabilia. Too damn funny.
Title: EBay_Ray (24 May)
Post by: andalucia on May 25, 2004, 12:31:35 am
Wow, this family conflict is escalating like nobody's business.
Title: EBay_Ray (24 May)
Post by: CortJstr on May 25, 2004, 01:01:29 am
If Ray had a pipe he'd be the most dad-lookin' cat I've ever seen.
Title: EBay_Ray (24 May)
Post by: Nabubrush on May 25, 2004, 03:06:44 am
LN can put his own ass through college.

Also, is Onstad making a DK reference with Ray's login, or is it just an amazing coincidence?
Title: EBay_Ray (24 May)
Post by: jough on May 25, 2004, 06:32:02 am
Now that you mention it "eBay Ray" and "East Bay Ray" do have a similar sounding ring.

We already know Onstad's a DK fan (from Beef's t-shirts - and I should mention that I have that shirt - solid) but that may be a bit of a stretch.
Title: EBay_Ray (24 May)
Post by: andalucia on May 25, 2004, 11:37:11 am
Quote from: "jough"
Now that you mention it "eBay Ray" and "East Bay Ray" do have a similar sounding ring.

We already know Onstad's a DK fan (from Beef's t-shirts - and I should mention that I have that shirt - solid) but that may be a bit of a stretch.


Ahh, ok, this is why the login sounded so familiar to me.   Good call.
Title: EBay_Ray (24 May)
Post by: V-Adore on May 26, 2004, 01:10:45 am
I just love how LN is getting nastier and nastier the older he gets. One has to wonder where his parents are and if he kisses his mother with that mouth.
Title: EBay_Ray (24 May)
Post by: AugustWest on May 26, 2004, 01:21:51 am
Ray seems to be filling the parental role with Nef.  Kinda like Unca Donald with Huey, Dewey and Louie.

Man, Ray is just getting beat down by everybody in town lately.  I'm wondering if he's preparing some comeuppance for LN a la "Fightin' rats with a rake (sniff)".