The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: JorgeFabregas on May 25, 2004, 10:29:50 am

Title: 5-25-04 Some rice that Dennis Quaid did not want to buy L@@k
Post by: JorgeFabregas on May 25, 2004, 10:29:50 am
I thought it was funny in yesterday's strip and I still think Dennis Quaid memorabilia is a concept that has not been fully played out. I wonder if he has any Randy Quaid stuff.
Title: 5-25-04 Some rice that Dennis Quaid did not want to buy L@@k
Post by: andalucia on May 25, 2004, 11:38:02 am
I'm just digging his usage of eBay pseudo1337-speak, mostly.
Title: 5-25-04 Some rice that Dennis Quaid did not want to buy L@@k
Post by: Lane on May 25, 2004, 01:42:22 pm
So does one of the Framley personal ads reference Dennis Quaid, or perhaps rice?  I couldn't bring myself to read them all.
Title: 5-25-04 Some rice that Dennis Quaid did not want to buy L@@k
Post by: Nabubrush on May 25, 2004, 02:19:42 pm
I haven't read 'em all, but some of them are pretty funny.
Title: 5-25-04 Some rice that Dennis Quaid did not want to buy L@@k
Post by: Noah on May 25, 2004, 09:26:19 pm
Hahah, I love this one. I love the pause and the "But he knows I don't know that."