The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: Pedro Picasso on June 03, 2004, 06:37:22 pm

Title: The OFFICIAL Unofficial Acheheads No ##### Day
Post by: Pedro Picasso on June 03, 2004, 06:37:22 pm
I'll admit it.  I'm a bit of a rabble rouser.  When an idea comes around that is both dumb and potentially embarassing, I'm the one gunning for it.  I'll also admit that when I read your witty, informative, and sometimes touching posts, I cannot help but wonder what you look like from the waist down sans trousers.  It is in this spirit and at the promptings of this (http://achewood.plagiarist.com/viewtopic.php?p=17248&highlight=#17248) thread that I present to you:

The OFFICIAL Unofficial Acheheads No Pants Day

This day shall be Friday, June 25th, the day after AlohaDawg's half-birthday.  But what is No ##### Day?  Why a contest!  Each partici##### anonymously submits a photo of himself (and hopefully more often herself) as per the rules and procedures below.  On the 25th, I put each of these photos on my webserver, post them here, and we all try to guess who is who.  Rules for guessing we can work out between now and then.  If you guess an image correctly, you get some sort of prize.  If your image is guessed, you must use it or a part of it as your avatar for a week.  Again, how many guesses people get, and how many days guessing should last, I'm not sure of, but here are the rules and procudures:

Rule #1 - You must not be wearing ##### in this image.  You can wear undies of any sort or obstruct your bits in any way you like.  Shorts, skirts, dresses, and kilts are permitable but discouraged.

Rule #2 - It must be obvious that you are not wearing ##### in this image.  This means that at least half of you must be depicted.  You can show all of you, but some of us have faces that can be recognized by others of us, so you might not want to.

Rule #3 - You must not make fun of other people's thick ankles, misshapen scrota, or unshaven bikini areas, etc.  No ##### Day is meant to unite and not divide.

Rule #4 - The image must be fairly recent.  This year is preferred, but basically, I don't want any naked baby photos.  Goodness knows I've collected enough of those.

Procedures

In order to facilitate anonymous upload, I have set up a Yahoo Briefcase account.  Go to http://briefcase.yahoo.com and log in with the username: little_nephew_smuckles and the password: achewood

Then you upload your photo with the next sequential Greek Letter (an example is in there as 'alpha.jpg').  Later I'll grab them all and no one will know whom is whom.  It will be fun.  When I post the image links on No ##### Day, I'll be sure to put in wang and hoo-ha alerts if any are necessary.  I doubt they will be as this is a pretty tame bunch (when it comes private parts that aren't barbed).

So there.  Hopefully this is not too complicated.  We can discuss guessing and prizes as you like, and everybody has plenty of time to compose their unadorned masterpieces.  Hurray for No ##### Day!

Later this year, we'll celebrate Look Like Your Avatar Day.
Title: The OFFICIAL Unofficial Acheheads No ##### Day
Post by: slink on June 03, 2004, 07:30:02 pm
JL?
He's scaring us again!
You said you'd keep him at bay...


No #####, eh?
Right. Shouldn't have got that tatoo of my name on the inside of my thigh after all.
Title: The OFFICIAL Unofficial Acheheads No ##### Day
Post by: jough on June 03, 2004, 07:40:40 pm
Pedro was always picked last for kick ball, too.

We're going to play over there now.  Have fun blowing bubbles by yourself in the corner, kid.
Title: The OFFICIAL Unofficial Acheheads No ##### Day
Post by: side_show on June 03, 2004, 07:51:33 pm
Quote from: "slink"
JL?
He's scaring us again!
You said you'd keep him at bay...


No *****, eh?
Right. Shouldn't have got that tatoo of my name on the inside of my thigh after all.


I'm imagining a tatoo reading "Slinky," and inner thigh?  That's exactly where it goes.

And as for Pedro: Nah, nah!  Keep away!  Ooh, does little Pedro want his lunchkit back?  I don't think so, it's mine now! Ha!
Title: The OFFICIAL Unofficial Acheheads No ##### Day
Post by: wombat on June 03, 2004, 08:15:06 pm
Jough's just trying to make us think he's not participating so we won't guess that one of the pictures is him.

But I am perfectly willing to state for the record that if Pedro and AlohaDawg want a picture of me with no ##### for whatever purpose, a picture of me with no ##### they will absolutely get.
Title: The OFFICIAL Unofficial Acheheads No ##### Day
Post by: slink on June 03, 2004, 08:17:21 pm
Quote from: "side_show"

I'm imagining a tatoo reading "Slinky," and inner thigh?  That's exactly where it goes.


I could get a tatoo of a slinky, but that too would just be too... smugly.
Gotta be the Sufi boat I figure.

And anyway, all this talk of being photographed without fucks on...
Title: The OFFICIAL Unofficial Acheheads No ##### Day
Post by: V-Adore on June 03, 2004, 09:42:45 pm
Must... not... search for loopholes...

(Yes, I know, we aren't to make fun of anyone's loopholes here, but work with me.)
Title: The OFFICIAL Unofficial Acheheads No ##### Day
Post by: AlohaDawg on June 03, 2004, 11:12:48 pm
The possibilities are endless. The challenge for me is going to be making sure there is nothing that makes the picture obviously in Hawaii.

One good extra rule would be bonus points for pictures taken out-of-doors.
Title: The OFFICIAL Unofficial Acheheads No ##### Day
Post by: AlohaDawg on June 03, 2004, 11:13:50 pm
Quote from: "wombat"
Jough's just trying to make us think he's not participating so we won't guess that one of the pictures is him.

But I am perfectly willing to state for the record that if Pedro and AlohaDawg want a picture of me with no ***** for whatever purpose, a picture of me with no ***** they will absolutely get.


Awesome.
Title: The OFFICIAL Unofficial Acheheads No ##### Day
Post by: jay-ell on June 04, 2004, 03:15:53 am
All I have to say is, if I'm willing to put half-naked photos of myself and my husband out there on the WWW, you guys have no excuse.  

The funny part is going to be the loopholes, I'm sure -- seeing all the crazy ways you guys come up with to disguise and/or mask your Parts.  Of course, we'll all know which one is Bozack -- all we have to do is wait for someone to post a pic of someone in a utilikilt.  ;)
Title: The OFFICIAL Unofficial Acheheads No ##### Day
Post by: Bozack on June 04, 2004, 04:10:26 am
Ha, I had another plan for giving mine away, actually. Let's just say that I would be out one pair of boxers, but it would be well worth it.
Title: The OFFICIAL Unofficial Acheheads No ##### Day
Post by: AlohaDawg on June 04, 2004, 06:10:47 am
How do I explain this to Elinor in a way that she will understand and take the photo....

Hmmm....
Title: The OFFICIAL Unofficial Acheheads No ##### Day
Post by: side_show on June 04, 2004, 02:22:03 pm
Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
How do I explain this to Elinor in a way that she will understand and take the photo....

Hmmm....


Explain that you take a picture of your man parts every five years, as required for documentation by the government. All lethal weapons must be catalogued.
Title: The OFFICIAL Unofficial Acheheads No ##### Day
Post by: wombat on June 04, 2004, 03:10:32 pm
She'll totally have to believe it if you tell her it's another one of those crazy new requirements for federal workers.
Title: The OFFICIAL Unofficial Acheheads No ##### Day
Post by: jay-ell on June 04, 2004, 03:26:48 pm
Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
How do I explain this to Elinor in a way that she will understand and take the photo....

Hmmm....


Sign her up for an account.  

Heh heh heh...
Title: The OFFICIAL Unofficial Acheheads No ##### Day
Post by: side_show on June 04, 2004, 04:17:54 pm
Quote from: "jldunston"
Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
How do I explain this to Elinor in a way that she will understand and take the photo....

Hmmm....


Sign her up for an account.  

Heh heh heh...


Yeah, we can help her plan a Ren Fair Wedding.
Title: The OFFICIAL Unofficial Acheheads No ##### Day
Post by: AlohaDawg on June 06, 2004, 11:41:14 pm
If my wife's planning a wedding, I should know about it already.

I'll think of something.
Title: The OFFICIAL Unofficial Acheheads No ##### Day
Post by: side_show on June 07, 2004, 01:41:54 pm
But your union isn't truly sanctified unless it's done the Ren Fair way!
Title: The OFFICIAL Unofficial Acheheads No ##### Day
Post by: CortJstr on June 07, 2004, 02:25:02 pm
Quote from: "side_show"
But your union isn't truly sanctified unless it's done the Ren Fair way!

Ah yes, the ceremonial Sharing of the Giant Turkey Leg. Coupled with the ancient tradition of Being Smacked Upside the Head for Staring at the Giant Pushed-Up Breasts of the Girls Selling Said Turkey. And later, Shakespeare Scum!
Title: The OFFICIAL Unofficial Acheheads No ##### Day
Post by: V-Adore on June 07, 2004, 08:23:09 pm
It's a damn shame that there's a moratorium on old photos, because otherwise I would definitely scan and submit a photo recently discovered in my mother's box of Old Weird Uncategorized Photos: me at roughly five years old in a corduroy jumper, almost certainly on the way to my first day of school, standing in front of the family's Brat. (Yellow, although my mother swears it wasn't Aztec Gold.)
Title: The OFFICIAL Unofficial Acheheads No ##### Day
Post by: Pedro Picasso on June 07, 2004, 09:12:56 pm
Quote from: "V-Adore"
It's a damn shame that there's a moratorium on old photos, because otherwise I would definitely scan and submit a photo recently discovered in my mother's box of Old Weird Uncategorized Photos: me at roughly five years old in a corduroy jumper, almost certainly on the way to my first day of school, standing in front of the family's Brat. (Yellow, although my mother swears it wasn't Aztec Gold.)


Yes, this is exactly the kind of photograph I do not want on my hard drive when the feds bust me.

Seriously, that sounds really cute.
Title: The OFFICIAL Unofficial Acheheads No ##### Day
Post by: Choop on June 07, 2004, 09:32:35 pm
END THE MORATORIUM!

Seriously, post the pic. What's with the moratorium, anyway?
Title: The OFFICIAL Unofficial Acheheads No ##### Day
Post by: V-Adore on June 07, 2004, 09:32:41 pm
Quote from: "Pedro Picasso"
Quote from: "V-Adore"
It's a damn shame that there's a moratorium on old photos, because otherwise I would definitely scan and submit a photo recently discovered in my mother's box of Old Weird Uncategorized Photos: me at roughly five years old in a corduroy jumper, almost certainly on the way to my first day of school, standing in front of the family's Brat. (Yellow, although my mother swears it wasn't Aztec Gold.)


Yes, this is exactly the kind of photograph I do not want on my hard drive when the feds bust me.

Well, I am clothed and such. Presumably it would only be a problem if you Photoshopped in a speech bubble to make me talk about your murders.
Title: The OFFICIAL Unofficial Acheheads No ##### Day
Post by: Bozack on June 07, 2004, 10:43:53 pm
Wait, when did a moratorium start?
Here's a fun idea. Take a picture of the picture and post it. Thus, you are posting a NEW picture.

It's hard to rock a rhyme, to rock a rhyme all night, all right, it's tricky. It's tricky, tricky, tricky, tricky.
Title: The OFFICIAL Unofficial Acheheads No ##### Day
Post by: jough on June 08, 2004, 01:28:49 am
THIS THREAD COULD NOT POSSIBLY BE LAMER
Title: The OFFICIAL Unofficial Acheheads No ##### Day
Post by: jay-ell on June 08, 2004, 02:12:22 am
Oh, I have more faith in humanity than that.  This thread could be *way* lamer.  

Since we already have some entries (all female, I might add), I guess we ought to keep this topic unlocked.  

Sez me.
Title: The OFFICIAL Unofficial Acheheads No ##### Day
Post by: Choop on June 08, 2004, 02:13:47 am
You wanna bet? (http://www.bellaonline.com/forum/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=251;t=000001)
Title: The OFFICIAL Unofficial Acheheads No ##### Day
Post by: St_Zartan on June 08, 2004, 02:44:24 am
Quote from: "Choopernickel"
You wanna bet? (http://www.bellaonline.com/forum/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=251;t=000001)


HERO OF THE BEACH
Title: The OFFICIAL Unofficial Acheheads No ##### Day
Post by: jough on June 08, 2004, 05:31:22 am
I STAND CORRECTED
Title: The OFFICIAL Unofficial Acheheads No ##### Day
Post by: Bozack on June 08, 2004, 07:08:58 pm
....what happened to all of the other posts?
I blame a RIP IN THE SPACE-TIME CONTINUUM.
Title: The OFFICIAL Unofficial Acheheads No ##### Day
Post by: Nabubrush on June 09, 2004, 09:30:29 pm
Crackleheads.
Title: The OFFICIAL Unofficial Acheheads No ##### Day
Post by: jough on June 14, 2004, 09:54:15 pm
Okay, I may post one, but only if I can show off my cock.

What are the rules regarding nudity?  Are engorged phalluses encouraged or allowed?  What about in silouette?
Title: The OFFICIAL Unofficial Acheheads No ##### Day
Post by: AlohaDawg on June 14, 2004, 09:57:21 pm
I thought the idea was to cleverly avoid showing the secret junk, like those sequences in Austin Powers. But maybe Joughs junk is such that there is no way to hide it. I suggest painting it silver, hanging a flag from it and marching in the fourth of July parade.

Proudly.
Title: The OFFICIAL Unofficial Acheheads No ##### Day
Post by: jough on June 14, 2004, 10:07:42 pm
Well, today is Flag Day, so I was going to do something dramatic, like have a bald eagle land on it.
Title: The OFFICIAL Unofficial Acheheads No ##### Day
Post by: CortJstr on June 14, 2004, 10:10:30 pm
Quote from: "jough"
Well, today is Flag Day, so I was going to do something dramatic, like have a bald eagle land on it.

You're aware that eagles tend to have talons and beaks right?
Title: The OFFICIAL Unofficial Acheheads No ##### Day
Post by: St_Zartan on June 15, 2004, 03:07:06 am
Quote from: "jough"
Okay, I may post one, but only if I can show off my cock.


YOU HAVE LOCKED THREADS FOR LESS
Title: The OFFICIAL Unofficial Acheheads No ##### Day
Post by: AugustWest on June 15, 2004, 04:13:27 am
Quote from: "jough"
Okay, I may post one, but only if I can show off my cock.


I didn't know you raised chickens.  Leghorn?  Rhode Island Red?
Title: The OFFICIAL Unofficial Acheheads No ##### Day
Post by: jough on June 15, 2004, 06:14:18 am
Quote from: "St_Zartan"
Quote from: "jough"
Okay, I may post one, but only if I can show off my cock.


YOU HAVE LOCKED THREADS FOR LESS


True, but I'm not a moderator anymore.  So let someone else deal with it now.

MY GIRL WANTS TO PARTY ALL THE TIME
PARTY ALL THE TIME
PARTY ALL THE TIIII-IIIIME
Title: The OFFICIAL Unofficial Acheheads No ##### Day
Post by: Choop on June 15, 2004, 11:11:01 am
Quote from: "jough"
Quote from: "St_Zartan"
Quote from: "jough"
Okay, I may post one, but only if I can show off my cock.


YOU HAVE LOCKED THREADS FOR LESS


True, but I'm not a moderator anymore.  So let someone else deal with it now.


Dealt.