The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Wild Card => Topic started by: arkabee on June 04, 2004, 06:50:09 pm

Title: outside
Post by: arkabee on June 04, 2004, 06:50:09 pm
it's a stellarly fantastic outside day.  the clouds are archetypes.  there's a breeze, and the humidity isn't condensing into sweet-tea, for a change.

i might have to go find a hill and find critters in the sky.
Title: Re: outside
Post by: CortJstr on June 04, 2004, 06:51:44 pm
Quote from: "arkabee"
it's a stellarly fantastic outside day.  the clouds are archetypes.  there's a breeze, and the humidity isn't condensing into sweet-tea, for a change.

i might have to go find a hill and find critters in the sky.

No, it's friggin' rainy and grey. Forecast for tomorrow: more grey with a side of depressing drizzle.
Title: outside
Post by: Gimpson on June 04, 2004, 06:57:27 pm
Gorgeous in Kansas.  Disc golf it is directly after work.
Title: Re: outside
Post by: Pedro Picasso on June 04, 2004, 06:58:01 pm
In the rodent infested dungeon which surrounds me, the days are all the same.  And the cubes are all gelatinous.
Title: Re: outside
Post by: arkabee on June 04, 2004, 06:59:55 pm
Quote from: "CortJstr"

No, it's friggin' rainy and grey. Forecast for tomorrow: more grey with a side of depressing drizzle.


gloomy gus, don't rain ants on my picnic.

with kindest regards,
dog paddlin' in denial.
Title: outside
Post by: side_show on June 04, 2004, 07:15:25 pm
It's beautiful here in Winnipeg, but there's an air show tomorrow, so there's all sorts of crazy planes roaring overhead and cutting up the sky.
Title: outside
Post by: sjlimmer on June 04, 2004, 07:35:24 pm
Warm (~ 22 C) and sunny here in Seattle.  I should be outside preparring for tomorrow's moving sale.  Of course, it's going to rain tomorrow, but I'll still miss the weather up here.
Title: Re: outside
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on June 04, 2004, 07:48:06 pm
Quote from: "CortJstr"

No, it's friggin' rainy and grey. Forecast for tomorrow: more grey with a side of depressing drizzle.


We have a softball game tomorrow morning.  Allllllllllll week long, the forecast for Saturday was sunny and low 70's.  Now they've changed it to fuck*ng RAIN.

Weathermen, all y'all are bitches.
Title: Re: outside
Post by: CortJstr on June 04, 2004, 08:55:46 pm
Quote from: "carlosdelvaca"
We have a softball game tomorrow morning.  Allllllllllll week long, the forecast for Saturday was sunny and low 70's.  Now they've changed it to fuck*ng RAIN.

Weathermen, all y'all are bitches.


Quote from: "Lewis Black"
And what does the word meteorologist mean in English? It means LIAR!
Title: outside
Post by: Bozack on June 04, 2004, 09:08:31 pm
Today, I was at work all day. But every once in a while, someone would want to sit outside, so I'd have a few glorious moments of outside time. ALSO. We're having some sort of pig barbecue tomorrow (August, I am EXPECTING YOU), so there were a few guys smoking some pigs all day. So every time I opened the door, I was greeted with the delicious scent of woodsmoke mixed with searing porkflesh. Mmmmm. If they could make a perfume that smelled like that, I'd marry the first woman I met that wore it.
Title: outside
Post by: arkabee on June 04, 2004, 09:24:38 pm
Quote from: "Bozack"
Mmmmm. If they could make a perfume that smelled like that, I'd marry the first woman I met that wore it.


i don't mean this meanly, but i'm guessing you are Young'ed?  Because if you were Old'ed, you would know better than to tempt Fate thusly?

because, i'm all having images of a women that would wear a perfume that smells like bbq, DUE TO PUNISHMENT.
Title: outside
Post by: andalucia on June 04, 2004, 09:35:58 pm
Outside is lame.  It gave me a sunburn today.  Boo.
Title: outside
Post by: V-Adore on June 04, 2004, 09:55:41 pm
Today in Lincoln it's very nice. It would have been even nicer had I had any reason to go outside besides helping my father haul garage detritus to the dump (Big Move Element #751,594).

The first decent day at college I spent out on the quad playing Bridge &c; I did, in fact, get a sunburn for my trouble. Sun does normally fry my pasty, pasty flesh*, but that was an unpleasant surprise.

* Why, yes, I am an 8-HD Stereotype. How kind of you to notice.
Title: outside
Post by: AugustWest on June 05, 2004, 03:34:27 am
Quote from: "V-Adore"

The first decent day at college I spent out on the quad playing Bridge &c; I did, in fact, get a sunburn for my trouble.


After a hiatus of about 3 years, my bridge club is getting back together in 10 days.  I'm psyched.
Title: outside
Post by: AugustWest on June 05, 2004, 03:36:05 am
Quote from: "Bozack"
Today, I was at work all day. But every once in a while, someone would want to sit outside, so I'd have a few glorious moments of outside time. ALSO. We're having some sort of pig barbecue tomorrow (August, I am EXPECTING YOU), so there were a few guys smoking some pigs all day. So every time I opened the door, I was greeted with the delicious scent of woodsmoke mixed with searing porkflesh. Mmmmm. If they could make a perfume that smelled like that, I'd marry the first woman I met that wore it.


Probably not gonna happen, but what time is it going on -- lunch or dinner?

Also, if I want barbequed pork I'll make it myself, and probably better.
Title: outside
Post by: Bozack on June 05, 2004, 03:50:30 am
11 am. And dude.....LEMON SHAKE-UPS!
I have no idea what those are, but with the amount that we bandied them around on the phone today, they may actually be made of Jesus.