The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: wombat on June 08, 2004, 03:44:36 am

Title: Serializer June 7
Post by: wombat on June 08, 2004, 03:44:36 am
Nate Small x Achewood Manor = a lot of gnashing of teeth on this messageboard, I am betting.

He really wants to figure out how to make a living just writing and abandon us, doesn't he.  But it's so much better with pictures.
Title: Serializer June 7
Post by: AugustWest on June 08, 2004, 03:48:32 am
I beat you by four minutes.  That being said, since you are such a wonderful person, I'm going to lock my thread instead of yours.
Title: Serializer June 7
Post by: wombat on June 08, 2004, 10:58:13 am
Thanks, August, I needed that.  You are a true gentleman.  (I was staring into space while writing that post for a whole four minutes? It really was a hard day.)
Title: Re: Serializer June 7
Post by: CortJstr on June 08, 2004, 12:58:13 pm
Quote from: "wombat"
Nate Small x Achewood Manor = a lot of gnashing of teeth on this messageboard, I am betting.

He really wants to figure out how to make a living just writing and abandon us, doesn't he.  But it's so much better with pictures.

See above. I thought I was paying for a comic not text.
Title: Serializer June 7
Post by: PinkStainlessTail on June 08, 2004, 01:37:12 pm
This would be great as the script for a comic strip, but it's flat as a piece of fiction (kind of like reading a screenplay).
Title: Serializer June 7
Post by: arlucasinc on June 08, 2004, 07:23:47 pm
Anytime Achewood's on Serializer, I sorta consider it as a bonus. I signed up there because of Achewood, but I really like Salon, Red Eye Black Eye, Belle, Gimbley, Metaphrog, Fetus-X, Haspiel's stuff, etc...

If Onstad wants to post stories to Serializer, that's okay with me. It is an image file. So it sorta qualifies as a comic. Barely. Not really. But I don't care.