The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => History => Topic started by: AugustWest on August 08, 2003, 03:50:40 am

Title: The "the" Theread.
Post by: AugustWest on August 08, 2003, 03:50:40 am
Another day, Another theory.  The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Just when you start to feel out there on the last limb, the cold and greasy finger of oddity scracthes you on your upper lip.

At least, that's what my mother always used to say.  Drove my father to the liquor store.  When they got back, they'd always bathe in oolong the.

But lately, something has been bothering me.  It feels like some theiving rascal has taken the direct path.  I object.

There, I've said it.
Title: The "the" Theread.
Post by: Choop on August 08, 2003, 03:59:23 am
Trump card. (http://browse.lyrics.astraweb.com:2882/browse/bands/13/Thethe.html)
Title: The "the" Theread.
Post by: jough on August 08, 2003, 04:00:10 am
You've got to lay off the sauce, man.

Seriously.
Title: The "the" Theread.
Post by: AugustWest on August 08, 2003, 04:02:37 am
Man, I'm either having a very obscure and mundane psychotic episode, or somebody around here is fuck*ng with my head.
Title: The "the" Theread.
Post by: Choop on August 08, 2003, 04:10:13 am
Quote from: "jough"
You've got to lay off the sauce, man.

Seriously.



Pointed to me? I'm not even on any sauce.

Whenever I see "the" appear twice in a row, I think of the band. Reading those "thoughts" just really reminded me of their lyrics.

How come?
Title: The "the" Theread.
Post by: AugustWest on August 08, 2003, 04:19:08 am
CURSE YOU ALBERT HOFFMAN!!!!  AND YOU TOO, WAVY GRAVY!!!
Title: The "the" Theread.
Post by: AugustWest on August 08, 2003, 04:21:07 am
Wait, did I say "Curse"?  What I actually meant was "Thank".
Title: The "the" Theread.
Post by: Choop on August 08, 2003, 04:32:24 am
August, is that a custom title? also, great Location: entry.
Title: The "the" Theread.
Post by: jough on August 08, 2003, 04:46:24 am
Quote from: "Choopernickel"
Pointed to me? I'm not even on any sauce.


No. I was talking to AugustWest, the creator of this thread.

You just happend to post while I was writing.
Title: The "the" Theread.
Post by: AugustWest on August 08, 2003, 05:47:09 am
The only sauce I'm on is cheapass vodka.

Oh, wait.  That is "the sauce",  isn't it?