The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: St_Zartan on June 10, 2004, 10:35:26 pm

Title: A pissed-off bottle of Wild Turkey. June 10.
Post by: St_Zartan on June 10, 2004, 10:35:26 pm
Now that this storyline is over, the Ro bot Faction of Achewood suddenly seems like a real creepy bunch of assholes. That is, if I'm correctly reading their whole "Success" joyride as "let's celebrate Lie Bot's scheme to steal Ray's Lady and get Roast Beef fuck*ng shot being such a Success, oh and look, we've all got Superfluous Asses, check them out".

I seriously thought the storyline was going to veer off into a Phillippe Kidnapped / Ray in Hell mode, with the bots in their Datsun and Roast Beef headed for Parts Unknown. But no.
Title: A pissed-off bottle of Wild Turkey. June 10.
Post by: CortJstr on June 10, 2004, 10:39:38 pm
What the hell happened to Beef? He was in his heaven robe, dammit!
Title: A pissed-off bottle of Wild Turkey. June 10.
Post by: andalucia on June 10, 2004, 10:41:21 pm
He's plucky.  He'll make it.
Title: A pissed-off bottle of Wild Turkey. June 10.
Post by: AugustWest on June 10, 2004, 10:46:25 pm
Seriously.  We got a fin but not Beef resolution.

I bet it's the first time that particular set of words has been combined into a sentence.
Title: A pissed-off bottle of Wild Turkey. June 10.
Post by: jough on June 11, 2004, 12:38:41 am
I think you're thinking of the U.N. Beef Resolution 1308, which stipulates that Beef must be served only medium rare to sailors.
Title: A pissed-off bottle of Wild Turkey. June 10.
Post by: sailor on June 11, 2004, 02:51:57 am
I'm achin' for Molly.

HA!

and:

so i saw this contest, on the internet. it was a pun contest. you were supposed to enter your best puns, and the winner got an i-pod mini or something. so i thought and thought, and came up with my best puns. i had 10 of them that i entered to win.










no pun intened.
Title: A pissed-off bottle of Wild Turkey. June 10.
Post by: Nabubrush on June 11, 2004, 02:53:04 am
I think it's funny as hell. Onstad all "well, fuck this, I'm tired" and leaving it in the middle of nowhere. I'm not surprised about how the 'bots are utter assholes, though. Shooting beef was a little extreme - but he was aiming at Ray. What if he had offed Ray . . .
Title: A pissed-off bottle of Wild Turkey. June 10.
Post by: Nabubrush on June 11, 2004, 02:54:12 am
Quote from: "sailor"
no pun intened.


D'oh! You beefed it!
Title: A pissed-off bottle of Wild Turkey. June 10.
Post by: AugustWest on June 11, 2004, 03:29:56 am
Quote from: "sailor"
...pun...


Dude, that's a bannable offense around here.  Consider yourself warned.
Title: A pissed-off bottle of Wild Turkey. June 10.
Post by: jay-ell on June 11, 2004, 03:57:13 am
As if.   (http://achewood.plagiarist.com/viewtopic.php?t=76&highlight=pun)
Title: A pissed-off bottle of Wild Turkey. June 10.
Post by: AugustWest on June 11, 2004, 04:18:45 am
Just trying to share the benefit of my experience.
Title: A pissed-off bottle of Wild Turkey. June 10.
Post by: arkabee on June 11, 2004, 01:20:33 pm
1- i still hate the *****s.

2- the uncle culpepper character keeps getting better.

3- "like a pissed off bottle of wild turkey" may be one of the best phrases ever.

4- what is making me critique free internet web-comix?  someone help me.
Title: A pissed-off bottle of Wild Turkey. June 10.
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on June 11, 2004, 02:28:43 pm
So Lie Bot got shot by Beef but is no worse for wear?
Or it was, as someone suggested previously, a Lie Bot knock-off?
I am confused.



What is that damn BEEPING?!?!?!! (in my office.)
Title: A pissed-off bottle of Wild Turkey. June 10.
Post by: sailor on June 11, 2004, 07:26:13 pm
Quote from: "jldunston"
As if.   (http://achewood.plagiarist.com/viewtopic.php?t=76&highlight=pun)


oh shit. oh, man i fucked up. i really really fucked up. i am so hell of sorry. please hammer, don't hurt me.
Title: A pissed-off bottle of Wild Turkey. June 10.
Post by: Choop on June 11, 2004, 08:56:24 pm
Dude, you are so gonna get banned.

I've heard the line before, of course, but that's a unique setup for that literally painful joke.


Oh, plus:
Quote
pidgeons...guano

You misspelled 'bats.'



And they're pigeons (http://www.m-w.com/cgi-bin/dictionary?book=Dictionary&va=pidgeon&x=0&y=0).
Title: A pissed-off bottle of Wild Turkey. June 10.
Post by: jough on June 11, 2004, 09:18:28 pm
Man, that tip jar is far too empty for me to have to suffer puns like this.

I'd hate to have to ban 2/3s of our moderators, BUT I WILL IF YOU MAKE ME, YOU ROCK & ROLL FAGGOTS
Title: A pissed-off bottle of Wild Turkey. June 10.
Post by: V-Adore on June 15, 2004, 03:52:54 pm
I would just like to state, for the benefit of my posterity, at this juncture that I was totally not involved in the Great Pun Storm of '04.

But the Trid joke is getting passed on to the SO at the first even vaguely opportune moment, assuming he hasn't already read it.