The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: jough on August 08, 2003, 04:02:39 am

Title: New Onstad message...
Post by: jough on August 08, 2003, 04:02:39 am
Quote from: "Onstad"
Wednesday's strip posting Thursday PM - was off on interview.


So if he gets a job, does that mean his strips will post even later than they do now?
Title: New Onstad message...
Post by: Choop on August 08, 2003, 04:08:13 am
He could have been off on an interview for a magazine.





*snerk*-- sorry, I just couldn't keep a straight face (typewriter). A straight finger, yes. not a straight face.

hmm, which finger?
Title: New Onstad message...
Post by: AugustWest on August 08, 2003, 05:07:55 am
Just out of curiousity:  Onstad
Title: New Onstad message...
Post by: AugustWest on August 08, 2003, 05:08:51 am
It is as I suspected.  Bored Jough?
Title: New Onstad message...
Post by: V-Adore on August 08, 2003, 05:15:24 am
I am going to give Onstad the benefit of the doubt and assume he was so busy on Wednesday to post any message at all. Otherwise... well, why not post a "at an interview, busy, blah blah" message before Thursday afternoon? I'm not even sure if it's disrespect on Onstad's part, just laziness.
Title: New Onstad message...
Post by: AugustWest on August 08, 2003, 05:23:45 am
I'm willing to bet that I am no less than six times busier than Chris Onstad IRL.  Yet I still find a few moments to check my e-mail and post a few non-seqiturs.  Too busy, my ass.
Title: New Onstad message...
Post by: V-Adore on August 08, 2003, 05:27:32 am
Quote from: "AugustWest"
I'm willing to bet that I am no less than six times busier than Chris Onstad IRL.  Yet I still find a few moments to check my e-mail and post a few non-seqiturs.  Too busy, my ass.

I'm not saying that he actually was too busy. I was mostly just trying to play devil's advocate for a moment.

That said... laziness, probably. Fairly vulgar laziness if it prevents you from posting a simple "no comic today, busy, come back tomorrow."
Title: New Onstad message...
Post by: jough on August 08, 2003, 07:26:36 am
And now he's changed the message:

Quote from: "Onstad"

was off on news interview.


So he's probably not ready to start filling his days with anything less than alcohol and art.  That can only be a good thing.
Title: Re: New Onstad message...
Post by: Capn on August 08, 2003, 02:56:00 pm
Quote from: "jough"
Quote from: "Onstad"
Wednesday's strip posting Thursday PM - was off on interview.


So if he gets a job, does that mean his strips will post even later than they do now?


Now, I'm no mod, but I'm not sure that it's a good idea to start a new thread every time the Achewood main page changes slightly.

OH MY GOD, HE'S POSTED A LINK TO MICHEAL DOUGLAS' CRAPPY WEB PAGE, I MUST ALERT THE MEDIA.

ugh, this board is making me bitter and cynical
Title: New Onstad message...
Post by: jough on August 08, 2003, 05:00:26 pm
Capn,

I'm sure we would have all simply posted about the strip - IF THERE WAS ONE.

But since there was no new content for two days (Variety... wha? - it never happened) there wasn't really anything achewood related to discuss.

You're always free to check out one of the non-achewood-related fora, though.
Title: New Onstad message...
Post by: Capn on August 08, 2003, 05:52:55 pm
Quote from: "jough"
Capn,
[...]
You're always free to check out one of the non-achewood-related fora, though.


Man Pat, you don't gotta talk to me like they teach you in that class for people with too much anger.