The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: ferocious j on June 16, 2004, 01:32:50 am

Title: serializer june 15
Post by: ferocious j on June 16, 2004, 01:32:50 am
I don't know about you guys, but I like these.  I enjoy getting background on these characters* that you can't get just from reading the comics.

* Okay, just Lyle.  But come on!  LYLE!
Title: serializer june 15
Post by: CortJstr on June 16, 2004, 01:53:38 am
They are interesting to read but I was promised content that's 256 times as colorful in serializer, dammit!

Also, this should've been the kind of stuff he put in the Variety Hour.
Title: serializer june 15
Post by: wombat on June 16, 2004, 03:43:37 am
I whined last time but now I'm kind of getting into it.
Title: serializer june 15
Post by: PinkStainlessTail on June 16, 2004, 12:57:19 pm
Basically the same as for the last one: great script for an extended strip. Blah as prose.