The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: PinkStainlessTail on June 17, 2004, 08:13:48 pm

Title: May 12th revised
Post by: PinkStainlessTail on June 17, 2004, 08:13:48 pm
Maybe I'm the last one to notice, but this strip (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=05122004) had the punchline changed (Todd's horn used to say something like "MY CHILD IS AN HONOR STUDENT AT THE BABY ANIMAL MURDER SCHOOL"). I'm not sure which I prefer.
Title: May 12th revised
Post by: V-Adore on June 17, 2004, 08:16:37 pm
I honestly find the new punchline funnier, although "baby animal murder school" still has its charms.

Then again, I may prefer most Philippe's earnest concerns that his horn calling him a huge fag will cause problems in the community. One of the most genuine Philippe moments we've had lately.
Title: May 12th revised
Post by: palm trees on June 17, 2004, 08:38:20 pm
i think we should revisit more old strips
even if they don't update
Title: May 12th revised
Post by: CortJstr on June 17, 2004, 08:40:19 pm
Quote from: "palm trees"
i think we should revisit more old strips
even if they don't update


This day in Achewood History!

2003: http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=06172003

2002: http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=06172002
Title: May 12th revised
Post by: AugustWest on June 17, 2004, 08:45:53 pm
CORT JSTR'D!
Title: May 12th revised
Post by: CortJstr on June 17, 2004, 08:51:37 pm
Quote from: "AugustWest"
CORT JSTR'D!

I need this as a wav file done in the style of the "Done!" clip on Monster House.