The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: CortJstr on June 18, 2004, 01:00:56 pm

Title: Eggs and Milk Minder 1.0b
Post by: CortJstr on June 18, 2004, 01:00:56 pm
Dammit I don't eat eggs but it won't let me enter zero! But apparently fractional eggs are acceptable so I guess that's a little better.

And don't chide me for my non-hashbrown-eating ways you uppity program. I'll learn you.

And if you're in beta don't be all claiming you're version 1. Roll it back to 0.5 or something. Have some dignity.
Title: Eggs and Milk Minder 1.0b
Post by: revdj on June 18, 2004, 02:26:10 pm
I thought this was one of the funniest things I've seen in a long time.
Title: Eggs and Milk Minder 1.0b
Post by: arlucasinc on June 18, 2004, 02:52:22 pm
This is just FAAAAANtastic. I love it. But dang, is milk really that expensive out there in CA? $3.20 for a half gallon?
Title: Eggs and Milk Minder 1.0b
Post by: palm trees on June 18, 2004, 03:26:19 pm
ne marche pas  :(

i write "3" in the box, i submit:
it just does
nothing
Title: Eggs and Milk Minder 1.0b
Post by: jough on June 18, 2004, 03:31:28 pm
This is a really useful programme.

Sure, it's free now, while it's in beta, but they're just trying to get us hooked and then charge us.
Title: Eggs and Milk Minder 1.0b
Post by: statto on June 18, 2004, 03:33:42 pm
this makes me wish i ate eggs. or bought milk.

i hope the next version has a soymilk option
Title: Eggs and Milk Minder 1.0b
Post by: CortJstr on June 18, 2004, 04:18:08 pm
Quote from: "statto"
this makes me wish i ate eggs. or bought milk.

i hope the next version has a soymilk option

Not if Ray has anything to say about it. Go Ray!
Title: Eggs and Milk Minder 1.0b
Post by: andalucia on June 18, 2004, 07:52:06 pm
Quote from: "statto"
this makes me wish i ate eggs. or bought milk.

i hope the next version has a soymilk option


Mostly I just need a program that'll tell me "ONLY THREE PEOPLE IN YOUR TOWN BUY SOYMILK.  IF YOU BUY IT, IT WILL PROBABLY BE ROTTEN LIKE THE LAST THREE WERE AND YOU WILL LIKELY BE SAD."
Title: Eggs and Milk Minder 1.0b
Post by: ferocious j on June 18, 2004, 10:14:13 pm
What the hell, I can't get it to open in IE or in Firefox.  A loser is me!
Title: Eggs and Milk Minder 1.0b
Post by: AlohaDawg on June 18, 2004, 11:01:30 pm
Quote from: "statto"
this makes me wish i ate eggs. or bought milk.

i hope the next version has a soymilk option


There is such a version, it only works on the Mac.

Milk is like >$6.00/gallon ion HI, too.
Title: Eggs and Milk Minder 1.0b
Post by: sailor on June 28, 2004, 02:27:05 am
Quote from: "statto"
this makes me wish i ate eggs. or bought milk.

i hope the next version has a soymilk option


ok, now. why some hippie up in my avatar stylez? huh?