The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: jough on June 21, 2004, 08:24:18 pm

Title: ALL FREE HOT CELEBRITY BABE GALLERIES - NUDE CELEB PHOTOS!!!
Post by: jough on June 21, 2004, 08:24:18 pm
My keyword-rich subject is only semi-mocking celebrity photo sites.

Anyway, I figured the best way to critique celebrity photo sites is to make one myself:

All Celebrity Photos (http://allcelebrityphotos.com)

(also http://free-celebrity-gallery.com works)

My question to you is: what hotties that you like to ogle am I missing?



Also: ladies, would you like to see a web site full of photos of hot looking celebrity men, or is this just a "guy thing"?[/url]
Title: ALL FREE HOT CELEBRITY BABE GALLERIES - NUDE CELEB PHOTOS!!!
Post by: V-Adore on June 21, 2004, 09:00:08 pm
See, my first connotation with "male celebrity photo galleries" is "... in the pursuit of proving that Elijah Wood and Dom Monaghan are sleeping together and are giving 'shout-outs' to their fans, maintained by people who make me look like I have my life together," so.. not quite, no.
Title: ALL FREE HOT CELEBRITY BABE GALLERIES - NUDE CELEB PHOTOS!!!
Post by: Choop on June 21, 2004, 10:35:09 pm
Dude, how did you get all these photos?

Your bio-blurbs are funny, yet somehow banal at the same time.

Good collection, though.
Title: ALL FREE HOT CELEBRITY BABE GALLERIES - NUDE CELEB PHOTOS!!!
Post by: jough on June 22, 2004, 12:40:01 am
Quote from: "Choopernickel"
Dude, how did you get all these photos?


Well, most of them come from a friend who collects scans.  Then I got some other HQ stuff from the AP news wire of celebs at events and stuff.

Plus, I have a little spider leech ***** that does my bidding.

Quote
Your bio-blurbs are funny, yet somehow banal at the same time.


Yeah, I started adding some explanation as to who the hell some of the women are, and then it looked stupid to have *some* blurbs and some without blurbs, so now they all have mundane blurbs that I'll sometimes make snarky.  My choice for style was to use movie, tv show, or album titles that the celeb is associated with in a sentence describing them in some way, if possible.
Title: ALL FREE HOT CELEBRITY BABE GALLERIES - NUDE CELEB PHOTOS!!!
Post by: AlohaDawg on June 22, 2004, 01:59:51 am
Quote from: "jough"
Quote from: "Choopernickel"
Dude, how did you get all these photos?


Well, most of them come from a friend who collects scans.  Then I got some other HQ stuff from the AP news wire of celebs at events and stuff.

Plus, I have a little spider leech ##### that does my bidding.



The spider leech thingy tends to gather duplicates but the more the merrier, I say, especially when there's boobs involved.
Title: ALL FREE HOT CELEBRITY BABE GALLERIES - NUDE CELEB PHOTOS!!!
Post by: jough on June 22, 2004, 02:48:34 am
Yes, sorting through duplicates is the bane of my existence.

It's not too bad if they're EXACTLY the same except for the file name, but I try to keep the higher-resolution version of a photo.  I have a tool: Jasc Media Center - that lets me sort by resolution and image size, so I can eyeball it and sort through them.  

But for a celeb where I can find 1200 photos, there are bound to be some duplicates.

So is there anyone really insanely popular that I'm missing so far?  I'm trying to add chicks that the kids will search for on google.
Title: Re: ALL FREE HOT CELEBRITY BABE GALLERIES - NUDE CELEB PHOTO
Post by: Bozack on June 22, 2004, 07:09:37 am
Quote from: "jough's site"
Buffy and Tru Calling fans, unite and take over.


Wow, cross-thread continuity: JOUGH LOVES HIM SOME MOZ.
Title: ALL FREE HOT CELEBRITY BABE GALLERIES - NUDE CELEB PHOTOS!!!
Post by: jough on June 22, 2004, 07:47:38 am
Yeah, just wait until I upload some Rose McGowan photos and will quote something from "How Soon Is Now?"

It's true, though, I do love me some Moz, and nary a day goes by where I do not drop a Smiths line into casual conversation.
Title: ALL FREE HOT CELEBRITY BABE GALLERIES - NUDE CELEB PHOTOS!!!
Post by: Ben-San on June 22, 2004, 07:48:21 am
The Google context-sensitive advertising for the FREE CELEBRITY BABE GALLERIES NUDE PHOTOS is for K-8 lesson plans. Approved.
Title: Re: ALL FREE HOT CELEBRITY BABE GALLERIES - NUDE CELEB PHOTO
Post by: andalucia on June 22, 2004, 06:16:50 pm
That's an interesting experiment, jough.  I don't have much experience with that particular genre of website, but your design's coherent and pleasant, and I'm sure the site delivers what it promises.

Quote from: "jough"
Also: ladies, would you like to see a web site full of photos of hot looking celebrity men, or is this just a "guy thing"?[/url]


My celebrity-ogling tastes run towards the indie (http://www.crazewire.com/features/20030424214.php) rock (http://www.magnetmagazine.com/photos/phmalkmus.html) types (http://www.groundcontroltouring.com/GroundControl/gct%20artists/neutral_milk_hotel.htm), so a gallery of Brad Pitts or whoever it is "the kids search for on Google" would do very little for me.
Title: Re: ALL FREE HOT CELEBRITY BABE GALLERIES - NUDE CELEB PHOTO
Post by: Bozack on June 22, 2004, 09:42:50 pm
Quote from: "andalucia"
My celebrity-ogling tastes run towards the indie (http://www.crazewire.com/features/20030424214.php) rock (http://www.magnetmagazine.com/photos/phmalkmus.html) types (http://www.groundcontroltouring.com/GroundControl/gct%20artists/neutral_milk_hotel.htm), so a gallery of Brad Pitts or whoever it is "the kids search for on Google" would do very little for me.


...MALKMUS!?!? YOU STAR-FUCKER!

PS. Also, I noticed that your page is missing a certain Achewood board favorite, a Ms. N. Case. DO SEE THAT THIS IS RECTIFIED.
Title: ALL FREE HOT CELEBRITY BABE GALLERIES - NUDE CELEB PHOTOS!!!
Post by: side_show on June 23, 2004, 03:04:18 pm
Congrat's: the site is blocked by the IT dept of the Manitoba Metis Federation - which is interesting, because, judging by the posts on this thread, I've visited sites of much, much worse content while "working." Then again, our IT dept has blocked all of MSN, rather than just blocking MSN messenger (which I think was the IT guy's intent). That's right folks, I can got to www.rotten.com but not jough's site. Eviscerated corpses? Sure! Celebrity T & A? Sure, but not on jough's site!
Title: ALL FREE HOT CELEBRITY BABE GALLERIES - NUDE CELEB PHOTOS!!!
Post by: jough on June 23, 2004, 04:31:35 pm
My site has photos of Britney Spears dancing.

Trust me, it's much worse. ;)
Title: ALL FREE HOT CELEBRITY BABE GALLERIES - NUDE CELEB PHOTOS!!!
Post by: andalucia on June 23, 2004, 05:06:27 pm
Quote from: "Bozack"
...MALKMUS!?!? YOU STAR-FUCKER!


Malkmus can be replaced by Devendra Banhart on that list should someone more cred-y be required.

Quote from: "side_show"
Congrat's: the site is blocked by the IT dept of the Manitoba Metis Federation - which is interesting, because, judging by the posts on this thread, I've visited sites of much, much worse content while "working." Then again, our IT dept has blocked all of MSN, rather than just blocking MSN messenger (which I think was the IT guy's intent). That's right folks, I can got to www.rotten.com but not jough's site. Eviscerated corpses? Sure! Celebrity T & A? Sure, but not on jough's site!


That is super unfortunate.  I was always utterly bewildered by the things that were blocked on my school computers.  I couldn't reference things I'd read in Dissemination (http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0226143341/qid=1088010282/sr=8-1/ref=pd_ka_1/103-6488980-5655824?v=glance&s=books&n=507846)  on my lunch break because I guess Derrida's Freudian puns were judged to be a little much for my impressionable adolescent mind.  I hope you can find some sneaky way around the blocking if you so desire.
Title: Re: ALL FREE HOT CELEBRITY BABE GALLERIES - NUDE CELEB PHOTOS!!!
Post by: littlefallsmets on February 10, 2007, 08:22:14 pm
The best thing about the "Users Online" feature of these boards is... checking how many unregistered guests are reading this thread.

This morning, it was like four! There were twenty-two people reading the Achewood Message board and four of them were looking for naked pictures of celebrities... why weren't they using a google search? Why weren't they going to any number of naked-specific websites?

Why were they looking here?

Is just that much of the internet devoted to naked?

A++++++, great seller, would read again.
Title: Re: ALL FREE HOT CELEBRITY BABE GALLERIES - NUDE CELEB PHOTOS!!!
Post by: coldfrog on February 10, 2007, 09:05:24 pm
Over 13000 hits and counting!  Jough has basically lined himself up to be the next CEO of Stuff magazine.  Enjoy running a message board while you can, because soon you'll have to be editing poorly written essays about marijuana and dealing with angry drunk cologne vendors.  You'll miss us.
Title: Re: ALL FREE HOT CELEBRITY BABE GALLERIES - NUDE CELEB PHOTOS!!!
Post by: KeithHernandez on February 10, 2007, 09:57:58 pm
You got any Anna Nicole Smith up ins?


What?  She died, Oh My God.  I haden't heard.

Sorry about ruining the only place on the internet that didn't have at least something about ANS on it.  So, if I become a slut and a drug addict, then die, will I become a hero too?
Title: Re: ALL FREE HOT CELEBRITY BABE GALLERIES - NUDE CELEB PHOTOS!!!
Post by: littlefallsmets on February 10, 2007, 10:01:36 pm
Oh, man.

A lad-mag written by this message board's community. This is such a good idea.

In our attempts at being sarcastic about it, it would become the most popular such publication of all times. They would not understand we were being ironical because the people who read Maxim only understand the retarded irony ("tardrony") of The Family Guy where the joke is that you remember the Kool-Aid Man.

Our complex meta-entertainment ("metatainment") would go completely over their heads and read as sincere to their tiny minds in their machine-faded Gamecocks baseball caps, clogged as they are with Dave Matthews lyrics and rudimentary mixology.

We would also sarcastically coin ("sarcasticoin") tons of fake portmanteaus ("forkmanteaus") and see how widely they came into public use.

Then we would roll around in piles of money as we laughed at our readership.
Title: Re: ALL FREE HOT CELEBRITY BABE GALLERIES - NUDE CELEB PHOTOS!!!
Post by: theinevitable on February 10, 2007, 10:03:36 pm
man, really? i feel like, considering our track record, we would be crying about it.
Title: Re: ALL FREE HOT CELEBRITY BABE GALLERIES - NUDE CELEB PHOTOS!!!
Post by: linnea on February 11, 2007, 12:54:36 am
In a perfect world, Beth Ditto would be on your site. She's super-cute.
Title: Re: ALL FREE HOT CELEBRITY BABE GALLERIES - NUDE CELEB PHOTOS!!!
Post by: V-Adore on February 11, 2007, 03:58:53 am
This is the best thread-necro ever.

Seriously, anons still look at this? Hot damn.
Title: Re: ALL FREE HOT CELEBRITY BABE GALLERIES - NUDE CELEB PHOTOS!!!
Post by: iron_felix on February 11, 2007, 04:11:59 pm
I only just noticed the dates on this one... this happened well before my time, so I had just assumed that it was a new thread.  Now I am disappointed that Bozack and andalucia did not actually come back.
Title: Re: ALL FREE HOT CELEBRITY BABE GALLERIES - NUDE CELEB PHOTOS!!!
Post by: Arachno-capitalist on March 17, 2007, 01:20:43 am
I've yet to check the "whos online" page and not see at least 1 guest looking at this page. Jough is a genius.
Title: Re: ALL FREE HOT CELEBRITY BABE GALLERIES - NUDE CELEB PHOTOS!!!
Post by: Nabubrush on March 17, 2007, 03:07:17 am
This thread so old, when you bumped it its head come off.
Title: Re: ALL FREE HOT CELEBRITY BABE GALLERIES - NUDE CELEB PHOTOS!!!
Post by: KeithHernandez on March 17, 2007, 04:04:16 am
2 guests right now.
Title: Re: ALL FREE HOT CELEBRITY BABE GALLERIES - NUDE CELEB PHOTOS!!!
Post by: AugustWest on March 17, 2007, 04:36:49 am
OK, you've attracted the suckers here, but where are the Google Ads?  Couldn't you be making a buck or two if you put some Google Ads somewhere on the page?

Wouldn't bother me.  I don't even see those things anymore.  And if it supports the place, I'm in favor of it.
Title: Re: ALL FREE HOT CELEBRITY BABE GALLERIES - NUDE CELEB PHOTOS!!!
Post by: Nabubrush on March 17, 2007, 05:01:59 pm
That website is blatantly misrepresented by the title of this thread and I for one am deeply disappointed.
Title: Re: ALL FREE HOT CELEBRITY BABE GALLERIES - NUDE CELEB PHOTOS!!!
Post by: robot_god on March 17, 2007, 08:15:02 pm
OK, you've attracted the suckers here, but where are the Google Ads?  Couldn't you be making a buck or two if you put some Google Ads somewhere on the page?

Wouldn't bother me.  I don't even see those things anymore.  And if it supports the place, I'm in favor of it.

Discriminating and filtering advertisments is probably the most complex and beautiful function of the human brain.
Title: Re: ALL FREE HOT CELEBRITY BABE GALLERIES - NUDE CELEB PHOTOS!!!
Post by: littlefallsmets on March 18, 2007, 07:22:09 pm
12:25 PM, Sunday, March 18th, 2007.

14 guests, 7 users, 1 hidden.

Of the 7 unregistered guests, SIX OF THEM WERE LOOKING AT THIS THREAD.

Holy. Shit. The internet. Is awesome.
Title: Re: ALL FREE HOT CELEBRITY BABE GALLERIES - NUDE CELEB PHOTOS!!!
Post by: Nabubrush on March 18, 2007, 07:29:46 pm
12:25 PM, Sunday, March 18th, 2007.

14 guests, 7 users, 1 hidden.

Of the 7 unregistered guests, SIX OF THEM WERE LOOKING AT THIS THREAD.

Holy. Shit. The internet. Is awesome.

How many of you sick fuck*ng regulars were in here?

I'm only in here for a research project.
Title: Re: ALL FREE HOT CELEBRITY BABE GALLERIES - NUDE CELEB PHOTOS!!!
Post by: slink on March 18, 2007, 08:01:10 pm
How many of you sick fuck*ng regulars were in here?

Well, every time there's a new fuck*ng post in here I click the last-post icon without seeing what the thread is... Be it Lesbian Bukkake or All-Free-Hot-Celeb-Babes!
Title: Re: ALL FREE HOT CELEBRITY BABE GALLERIES - NUDE CELEB PHOTOS!!!
Post by: jaydub on June 05, 2007, 04:58:18 pm
Stunning Development in This Thread's History

At 9:53am PDT on 6/5/07, no guests were viewing this thread.

You may now return to your regularly scheduled post viewing.
Title: Re: ALL FREE HOT CELEBRITY BABE GALLERIES - NUDE CELEB PHOTOS!!!
Post by: slink on June 05, 2007, 07:39:45 pm
At 9:53am PDT on 6/5/07, no guests were viewing this thread.

Splendid, gives me an excuse...
Title: Re: ALL FREE HOT CELEBRITY BABE GALLERIES - NUDE CELEB PHOTOS!!!
Post by: V-Adore on June 06, 2007, 05:59:19 am
Shocked! Shocked, I say!