The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: jay-ell on June 25, 2004, 07:29:22 pm

Title: AlohaDawg's Half Birthday!
Post by: jay-ell on June 25, 2004, 07:29:22 pm
Happy (belated) Half Birthday, AD!  

Sorry we missed it yesterday.  There was a little excitement here...

Today was *supposed* to be No :censored: Day, but...well...looks like we'll have to reschedule.  

At any rate, happy happy!
Title: AlohaDawg's Half Birthday!
Post by: AlohaDawg on June 26, 2004, 12:07:25 am
Thanks! I'm still trying to talk Wombat into taking my no pRaOnBtOsT day picture.
Title: AlohaDawg's Half Birthday!
Post by: wombat on June 26, 2004, 12:15:09 am
Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
Thanks! I'm still trying to talk Wombat into taking my no pRaOnBtOsT day picture.


Just waiting for the plane ticket...
Title: AlohaDawg's Half Birthday!
Post by: V-Adore on June 26, 2004, 12:21:58 am
Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
pRaOnBtOsT

Best word EVER.

Just thought you should know.
Title: AlohaDawg's Half Birthday!
Post by: CortJstr on June 26, 2004, 12:27:26 am
Well it's the rest of our unbirthdays. Go us! Whoo!
Title: AlohaDawg's Half Birthday!
Post by: Mite on June 26, 2004, 12:43:23 am
Happy half- and un-birthdays to AD and all of us, respectively.

While we're talking about it, I'm officially postponing my no-##### day until I lose the few pounds I gained while eating nothing but cookies on my vacation. In a couple of weeks, though, I'm so there.
Title: AlohaDawg's Half Birthday!
Post by: andalucia on June 28, 2004, 02:02:55 am
Happy halfbirthday.  I've been offline for a while, so apologies for missing it.  What's going on with #####lessness, anyways?
Title: AlohaDawg's Half Birthday!
Post by: Bozack on June 28, 2004, 02:16:03 am
Quote from: "andalucia"
What's going on with #####lessness, anyways?


As always, #####lessness is awesome and should be encouraged for all of the sexy young things that we are.
Title: AlohaDawg's Half Birthday!
Post by: AlohaDawg on June 28, 2004, 03:22:52 am
Quote from: "Bozack"
Quote from: "andalucia"
What's going on with #####lessness, anyways?


As always, #####lessness is awesome and should be encouraged for all of the sexy young things that we are.


Not being in the above categories, I am prepared to ogle and be impressed by the sexy young things that you are while, through my own potential #####lessness, leading you to a new understanding of time passing that will leave you despairing and suicidal.
Title: AlohaDawg's Half Birthday!
Post by: andalucia on June 28, 2004, 03:46:23 am
Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
Not being in the above categories, I am prepared to ogle and be impressed by the sexy young things that you are while, through my own potential #####lessness, leading you to a new understanding of time passing that will leave you despairing and suicidal.


This is all well and good.  But wasn't the guessing game/exposition supposed to be in honour of said half-birthday?  Or is this going to end up some sort of bizzare ongoing curio?
Title: AlohaDawg's Half Birthday!
Post by: jay-ell on June 28, 2004, 02:34:19 pm
If we delay no ##### day for a few months, I can post a Demi Moore-esque picture.  

Although I guess you'd have no trouble figuring out which one was mine, then.
Title: AlohaDawg's Half Birthday!
Post by: CortJstr on June 28, 2004, 03:01:58 pm
Quote from: "jldunston"
If we delay no ****** day for a few months, I can post a Demi Moore-esque picture.  

Although I guess you'd have no trouble figuring out which one was mine, then.

You could do a Demi Moore picture right now if you went the painted-on-suit route. Although I think that was technically after the pregnant shoot, but let's not be picky.