The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Jerry Todd on June 28, 2004, 06:53:51 pm

Title: Achewood tribe alert
Post by: Jerry Todd on June 28, 2004, 06:53:51 pm
I started an Achewood groub at tribe.net months ago. There are no members, save meself. I have the link here:

www.rabbitambulance.tribe.net

Please swing by. Admission is free, natch and if only a couple warm bodies join it will raise the profile of the tribe and especially the strip.
Title: Achewood tribe alert
Post by: AugustWest on June 28, 2004, 07:29:11 pm
Say, that's just what we need -- someplace all us Achewood fans can get together and talk about the strip....
Title: Achewood tribe alert
Post by: jough on June 28, 2004, 08:21:14 pm
400 Bad Request

After I removed the www, I noticed that the tribe was a tribe of one.

How fascinating for someone with two posts to post about another achewood group!
Title: Achewood tribe alert
Post by: V-Adore on June 28, 2004, 08:21:53 pm
MOD'D!