The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: monkeyb on August 08, 2003, 05:21:59 am

Title: Achewood in Belgium
Post by: monkeyb on August 08, 2003, 05:21:59 am
having received a mild lashing, i've
re posted in community
Title: Achewood in Belgium
Post by: Choop on August 08, 2003, 05:57:04 am
Don't posts like this belong in Community?
Title: Achewood in Belgium
Post by: monkeyb on August 08, 2003, 06:15:03 am
yeah, I wasn't sure... so i risked it.
It  is directed specifically at Achewood people.
Title: Achewood in Belgium
Post by: V-Adore on August 08, 2003, 06:21:37 am
Running the risk of being snide, does anyone read this board who isn'tan Achewood person in some form or another? I can't imagine us having that much crossover potential at this point...

(Apologies in advance to possible Dumbrella stalwarts who don't dig on Achewood but post here anyway.)
Title: Achewood in Belgium
Post by: jough on August 08, 2003, 07:34:16 am
Huh.  

I wonder what this thread is doing open...