The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: AugustWest on July 02, 2004, 08:42:38 pm

Title: You know, there is such a thing as too indie.
Post by: AugustWest on July 02, 2004, 08:42:38 pm
Anybody else ever explored  this place (http://www.showandtellmusic.com/pages/galleries_main.html)?  Wow.  Just wow.

Here's a favorite -- Beef made an album! (http://www.showandtellmusic.com/pages/galleries/gallery_c/garywilson.html)
Title: You know, there is such a thing as too indie.
Post by: Limmo on July 02, 2004, 09:52:02 pm
Yeah, I've been there.  Fabulous, fabulous stuff.  "The New LSD."

At first I thought this was going to be a split from that Modest penis thread.  So far, I've resisted the urge to post there about Sammy Hagar rejoining Van Halen.
Title: You know, there is such a thing as too indie.
Post by: jough on July 02, 2004, 10:18:52 pm
Hey, a new place for Limmo to get avatars!

Awesome! :roll:
Title: You know, there is such a thing as too indie.
Post by: Limmo on July 02, 2004, 11:40:46 pm
Found a new one just for you, Jough.  Enjoy.

(http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:sEhQxomhqNwJ:http://www.aperfectworld.org)