The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Trivial Pursuits => Wild Card => Topic started by: Choop on July 03, 2004, 08:43:40 pm
-
Could not insert search results
DEBUG MODE
SQL Error : 1062 Duplicate entry '1397424898' for key 1
INSERT INTO phpbb_search_results (search_id, session_id, search_array) VALUES(1397424898, '187b022869d834fcbf6d17652ee1fde4', 'a:7:{s:14:"search_results";s:12:"20914, 20916";s:17:"total_match_count";i:2;s:12:"split_search";N;s:7:"sort_by";i:0;s:8:"sort_dir";s:4:"DESC";s:12:"show_results";s:5:"posts";s:12:"return_chars";i:200;}')
Line : 679
File : /home/plagiari/public_html/achewood/search.php
Searching for all comments by various new members, kept getting different values for the duplicate entry value.
-
Damn, son. I want to party with you.
PS how was Mexico? Did you get Diarrhea?
-
PS how was Mexico? Did you get Diarrhea?
That's our Public Health man for you.
-
Mexico is a good place to get things that end in 'rrhea'.
Gono- in Tijuana
Dia- everywhere else.
-
Damn, son. I want to party with you.
Yeah, mod-ship is super-fun all the time.
PS how was Mexico? Did you get Diarrhea?
Trip report (http://achewood.plagiarist.com/viewtopic.php?p=21169#21169) do ya?
-
Why is this thread wider than the rest of them?
-
Code tag. It doesn't wrap lines.
Blame Choop. :P
-
Blame the BUG. I'm just reporting it.