The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: keef on July 07, 2004, 09:17:09 pm

Title: 7/7 - I was cutting off one of my fingers on the internet
Post by: keef on July 07, 2004, 09:17:09 pm
Oh man.  I sense some serious hilarity on the rise.
Title: 7/7 - I was cutting off one of my fingers on the internet
Post by: AugustWest on July 07, 2004, 09:50:36 pm
Somebody's a'gittin kilt!
Title: 7/7 - I was cutting off one of my fingers on the internet
Post by: TALKYdude on July 07, 2004, 09:50:57 pm
This is about to get really funny. This strip was good but I laughed out loud more in anticipation of the upcoming funnay. Onstad is gifted.
Title: 7/7 - I was cutting off one of my fingers on the internet
Post by: V-Adore on July 07, 2004, 10:26:12 pm
Yeah, this feels like a setup strip to me. But it's good setup.

I'm not entirely sure whether Ray was being polite or really wanted to be on Nice Pete's Mutilation Mailing List, really.
Title: 7/7 - I was cutting off one of my fingers on the internet
Post by: Bozack on July 07, 2004, 10:40:56 pm
Haha, this one was really good. They're bringing salami sandwiches and Sunny D to a GRAVEYARD.
How very Egyptian.
Title: 7/7 - I was cutting off one of my fingers on the internet
Post by: sailor on July 07, 2004, 10:42:19 pm
Quote from: "V-Adore"
Yeah, this feels like a setup strip to me. But it's good setup.

I'm not entirely sure whether Ray was being polite or really wanted to be on Nice Pete's Mutilation Mailing List, really.


Wouldn't you want on that list?

i mean, wait, don't give 'Stad any more weird ideas...
Title: 7/7 - I was cutting off one of my fingers on the internet
Post by: JorgeFabregas on July 07, 2004, 11:18:07 pm
Quote from: "V-Adore"
I'm not entirely sure whether Ray was being polite or really wanted to be on Nice Pete's Mutilation Mailing List, really.


That's what I was wondering. I'm sure Todd would be down, were he able to use a computer. I can't imagine Pat responding well to being told to shut up. Maybe he'll file a complaint.
Title: 7/7 - I was cutting off one of my fingers on the internet
Post by: Paisley on July 07, 2004, 11:57:48 pm
Quote from: "sailor"
Wouldn't you want on that list?

i mean, wait, don't give 'Stad any more weird ideas...


Next up on the blogs: NiceCreamAndMutiliation-ml@yahoogroups.com
Title: 7/7 - I was cutting off one of my fingers on the internet
Post by: AlohaDawg on July 08, 2004, 01:02:42 am
Quote from: "JorgeFabregas"
Quote from: "V-Adore"
I'm not entirely sure whether Ray was being polite or really wanted to be on Nice Pete's Mutilation Mailing List, really.


That's what I was wondering. I'm sure Todd would be down, were he able to use a computer. I can't imagine Pat responding well to being told to shut up. Maybe he'll file a complaint.


Pat seems like a "I'm going to write a letter to the editor" kind of guy to me. Then again, he did get pissed off enough to tote a gun to the Subway and shoot Beef....
Title: 7/7 - I was cutting off one of my fingers on the internet
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on July 08, 2004, 12:54:10 pm
AAAAAAIIEEEEEEEEEEEE!!  NICE PETE!  AHHHH  AHHHHH  AAAAGGGGHHH!

I did like "Say, Pat?  Ray here.  Shutup shutup."