The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: slink on July 08, 2004, 09:32:34 am
-
MEIN EYES!
A naked Nice Pete is a scary thing to behold!
-
No one is more ubernecrogoth than Nice Pete.
NO ONE.
-
AAAAAAIIEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!
-
Oh my God, first thing in the morning.
-
At least you can't see the barbs.
-
Cutting is not cool, kids.
Cutting is NOT COOL.
-
I knew we could count on Ray to scare the Goths straight.
-
So rad. So. Very. Rad.
first laugh out loud strip for me in a while. Loved Nice Pete's stance a-la-Silence of the Lambs. Wonderful.
-
http://www.livejournal.com/community/bio_etching/
enjoy.
-
Today's strip: Mega Nasty. It was dogshit. Also hella funny.
BTW, society don't look to kindly on prevert's showin off their yarbles to young little kids. Ray could also get in trouble too, for being an acomplice.
-
I just hope Ray - excuse me, the Godfather of Souls - is armed as he was for his last encounter with Nice Pete. I sense commisioning of the murder act, otherwise.
I do like the look of Achewood's young goth crowd, tho.
-
http://www.livejournal.com/community/bio_etching/
enjoy.
Gee, thanks. I was enjoying my lunch.
-
Hee hee... tee hee hee... hee hee hee hee... tee hee hee... hee hee hee tee hee hee... hee hee hee...
*ahem* *cough*
hee hee hee... tee hee... hee hee hee... tee hee hee... hee hee hee...
hee hee...
-
Oh, man, somebody needs to write a song called "I Am The Death Sound" now. And that person is TRENT REZNOR!
-
best strip for weeks.
-
http://www.livejournal.com/community/bio_etching/
enjoy.
From an entry:
"I have been know to drink blood and I have a strange facination with felines."
My dream personal ad.... sigh
-
I just desperately love the idea of Nice Pete being available for mutilation commissions. And to think -- two years ago, LN would have been satisfied with Teodor talkin' dirty at his birthday party. Now he will settle for no less than Nice Pete -- er, the DEATH SOUND.
Great goth names all around, incidentally.