The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: MSC on July 09, 2004, 11:41:07 am

Title: The MoviePhone Defense (7/9)
Post by: MSC on July 09, 2004, 11:41:07 am
My, what a small bed Ray has!
Title: The MoviePhone Defense (7/9)
Post by: doomglobe on July 09, 2004, 12:24:50 pm
My, what a bad smell ray has.
Title: The MoviePhone Defense (7/9)
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on July 09, 2004, 12:30:58 pm
Hanging out with Nice Pete is bad news, yo.  De-gothing LN was not worth it.
Title: The MoviePhone Defense (7/9)
Post by: CortJstr on July 09, 2004, 12:53:58 pm
And Mantonio (http://achewood.plagiarist.com/viewtopic.php?p=21373#21373) calls it.

I'm not too worried. This is America and rich/famous people don't go to jail.
Title: The MoviePhone Defense (7/9)
Post by: doomglobe on July 09, 2004, 03:30:37 pm
Ray has a boner in this strip.
Title: The MoviePhone Defense (7/9)
Post by: MSC on July 09, 2004, 03:53:01 pm
Yes!  Let's hear it for morning wood.
Title: The MoviePhone Defense (7/9)
Post by: Mantonio on July 09, 2004, 03:54:23 pm
Quote from: "CortJstr"
And Mantonio (http://achewood.plagiarist.com/viewtopic.php?p=21373#21373) calls it.

I'm not too worried. This is America and rich/famous people don't go to jail.


Advantage: ME!  Hmm, I don't think we've actually ever seen a lawer in Achewood yet.  I guess that's about to change.
Title: The MoviePhone Defense (7/9)
Post by: AugustWest on July 09, 2004, 05:26:20 pm
Quote from: "Mantonio"
Quote from: "CortJstr"
And Mantonio (http://achewood.plagiarist.com/viewtopic.php?p=21373#21373) calls it.

I'm not too worried. This is America and rich/famous people don't go to jail.


Advantage: ME!  Hmm, I don't think we've actually ever seen a lawer in Achewood yet.  I guess that's about to change.


WOO HOO!!! Let it be me, let it be me, let it be me!
Title: The MoviePhone Defense (7/9)
Post by: miles on July 09, 2004, 06:00:28 pm
Quote from: "MSC"
Yes!  Let's hear it for morning wood.


I am quite ambivalent about morning wood.

Also, I'm not convinced he has a boner.  It may just be his knee.

Tip:  If you need to get rid of morning wood quick, take a piss.  It might be difficult, but you can manage.
Title: The MoviePhone Defense (7/9)
Post by: miles on July 09, 2004, 06:02:34 pm
Quote from: "CortJstr"
And Mantonio (http://achewood.plagiarist.com/viewtopic.php?p=21373#21373) calls it.

I'm not too worried. This is America and rich/famous people don't go to jail.


These kids are pussies.  One of them got scared, turned from the way of the Goth, and told on Ray.  Pussy.
Title: The MoviePhone Defense (7/9)
Post by: V-Adore on July 09, 2004, 09:48:11 pm
I didn't even know that Nice Pete was a registered sex offender. I assumed he just, you know, used clothed pictures of kids in connection with his murders.
Title: The MoviePhone Defense (7/9)
Post by: Ben-San on July 09, 2004, 10:40:38 pm
Well, nothing says the sex offenses have anything to do with his pictures. Maybe he's been convicted of indecent exposure as well as various murders.
Title: The MoviePhone Defense (7/9)
Post by: Acanthopagrus on July 11, 2004, 03:09:28 am
I think it is safe to assume that if we can think of it, Nice Pete has done it.
Title: The MoviePhone Defense (7/9)
Post by: Bozack on July 11, 2004, 03:52:10 am
Quote from: "miles"
Tip:  If you need to get rid of morning wood quick, take a piss.  It might be difficult, but you can manage.


Yeah, it might be difficult, in the same way that shitting a rocking chair might be a tad hard. It is damn nigh IMPOSSIBLE to piss with wood, which is compounded by what my posse and I refer to as the "peerection"; that is, morning wood that is made extra painful by how much you need to evacuate your bladder.
Title: The MoviePhone Defense (7/9)
Post by: V-Adore on July 11, 2004, 08:11:33 am
Quote from: "Bozack"
Quote from: "miles"
Tip:  If you need to get rid of morning wood quick, take a piss.  It might be difficult, but you can manage.


Yeah, it might be difficult, in the same way that shitting a rocking chair might be a tad hard.

Ten points for excellent analogy.

I also originally read it as "shitting a rocket chair," which would probably be even more difficult.