The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Wild Card => Topic started by: jay-ell on July 09, 2004, 08:58:54 pm

Title: How annoying?
Post by: jay-ell on July 09, 2004, 08:58:54 pm
How annoying is the new .sig graphic?  

If more than mildly, it's history.  

It's more for y'all's benefit than mine.  I *know* how far along I am, but thought y'all might like to keep tabs on your own.
Title: How annoying?
Post by: jough on July 09, 2004, 09:03:22 pm
Not at all.  I will follow your progress with an almost OBSCENE interest. ;)
Title: How annoying?
Post by: jay-ell on July 09, 2004, 09:06:51 pm
I'm sure.   :sperm:  

I'll post belly pictures, when I get a belly worth photographing.  

Given that I've gained 4 lbs. so far, it shouldn't be long...
Title: How annoying?
Post by: Choop on July 09, 2004, 09:42:26 pm
Well, luckily I have Adblock, so it's not going to annoy me at ALL.

Of course then there's the option in the profile to turn off .sigs, but I wouldn't be that drastic.

Best of luck in the next 232 days.
Title: How annoying?
Post by: V-Adore on July 09, 2004, 09:51:57 pm
It's all good over here.
Title: How annoying?
Post by: CortJstr on July 09, 2004, 10:15:27 pm
Quote from: "jldunston"
I'll post belly pictures, when I get a belly worth photographing.  

Given that I've gained 4 lbs. so far, it shouldn't be long...

It's called a baseline. Geez
Title: How annoying?
Post by: linnea on July 09, 2004, 10:22:59 pm
Gosh, that is just too cute. <3

Heh. I like the baby hatchlind graphic. I think it's rad.

And seeing photos would be great. I can't wait to see the ultrasound pics, if you're going to get them done. A friend of mine said that they got to see the video of their little guy. If you could get a digital version of that, that would be THE COOLEST. Heh!

Anyway, congratulations.  :king:
Title: How annoying?
Post by: jough on July 09, 2004, 11:13:52 pm
Quote from: "linnea"

Anyway, congratulations.  :king:


Is that a post-Mad Rutty crown? ;)
Title: How annoying?
Post by: side_show on July 12, 2004, 03:52:49 pm
Babies come out of eggs?  I think laying an egg big enough to hold a human baby is more terrifying than the idea of giving birth.  Then again, tending to a human baby egg would be an excellent way of finding out if one is actually reliable enought to have a human baby.
Title: How annoying?
Post by: CortJstr on July 12, 2004, 04:31:03 pm
Quote from: "side_show"
Babies come out of eggs?  I think laying an egg big enough to hold a human baby is more terrifying than the idea of giving birth.  Then again, tending to a human baby egg would be an excellent way of finding out if one is actually reliable enought to have a human baby.

Didn't you ever watch Mork & Mindy?

Your frightening mental picture for the day: eggs come out fat-end first
Title: How annoying?
Post by: side_show on July 12, 2004, 04:50:36 pm
Quote from: "CortJstr"

Your frightening mental picture for the day: eggs come out fat-end first


Nooo!
Title: How annoying?
Post by: Bozack on July 12, 2004, 06:27:40 pm
I think it's  cute-patoot. And the idea of hatching a baby from an egg appeals to me. The female could lay the egg, and then I could carry it around on my feet, keeping it warm underneath my blubbery belly.



Or maybe that's just penguins.
Title: How annoying?
Post by: jough on July 12, 2004, 06:38:25 pm
It moved!
Title: How annoying?
Post by: andalucia on July 18, 2004, 06:30:23 pm
I find infants in general a little creepy, particularly when emerging from eggs.  Then again, I did spend hours of my childhood watching chicks hatch in a huge plastic dome here (http://www.sciencetech.technomuses.ca/), in what I recall as the fascination of pure abject terror at the idea of small moist creatures emerging from ovoid prisons.

But, nondigressively, I voted on the less annoying end of the scale.  Go JL's Infant, go!