The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: AugustWest on August 08, 2003, 05:45:19 am

Title: New Link
Post by: AugustWest on August 08, 2003, 05:45:19 am
Onstad's posted a new link on the homepage: http://www.michaeldouglas.com/

What a lameass picture of Michael Douglas pointing at you up at the top.  I have to think that Kirk would kick Michael's ass if he saw that picture.
Title: New Link
Post by: Choop on August 08, 2003, 05:59:04 am
Maybe he'd kick his boy's ass if he hadn't HAD A FREAKING STROKE.

How insensitive! Sheesh!


 :wink: (pssst.. he's also old! ha ha!)
Title: New Link
Post by: slink on August 08, 2003, 08:52:47 am
There's a family I'd like to nuke more than the Baldwins!
Man I'm bitter...
Title: New Link
Post by: AugustWest on August 08, 2003, 01:16:23 pm
Kirk would still be all about putting a size 10 1/2 orthopedic all upside Michael's smarmy backside.  Age and stroke notwithstanding.