The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: jough on July 12, 2004, 06:29:41 pm

Title: R.I.P. Weezy and the Frugal Gourmet
Post by: jough on July 12, 2004, 06:29:41 pm
/me pours out half of his '40' for his fallen comrads.
Title: R.I.P. Weezy and the Frugal Gourmet
Post by: AugustWest on July 12, 2004, 06:43:43 pm
One of 'em is going down and the other is Movin' on up.
Title: R.I.P. Weezy and the Frugal Gourmet
Post by: side_show on July 12, 2004, 08:17:28 pm
I remember when Sesame Street's Elmo was a guest on the Frugal Gourmet, and I thought: "what the hell is this puppet doing on a show marketed to homemakers, not children."  Then the whole child molestation thing came out, and everything added up.  Shudder.
Title: R.I.P. Weezy and the Frugal Gourmet
Post by: AlohaDawg on July 23, 2004, 07:45:54 pm
In fairness, Jeff Smith was never charged with a crime. No one knows what may have happened.
Title: R.I.P. Weezy and the Frugal Gourmet
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on July 23, 2004, 08:04:02 pm
True, nothing was proven.  But it sure didn't sound good (http://www.current.org/people/peop813s.html).