The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: monkeyb on August 08, 2003, 06:33:07 am

Title: achewood in belgium(again)
Post by: monkeyb on August 08, 2003, 06:33:07 am
Ok,let's try this again...

Any Achewood people out in Belgium?
I'm going to be in Brussels from about the 20th of agust to the 24th and then in Ghent for another week or so.
Also Belgium is apparently some sort of comic mecca, there's even a comic strip museum.
_________________
Now in all new Board Protocol correct scent!
Title: achewood in belgium(again)
Post by: pmcd9 on August 09, 2003, 07:29:29 am
I'm not planning on being in Belgium in the foreseeable future.

~Paul
Title: achewood in belgium(again)
Post by: AugustWest on August 09, 2003, 01:15:12 pm
Only time I was ever in Belgium, I was strip searched.
Title: achewood in belgium(again)
Post by: jough on August 09, 2003, 05:58:41 pm
Quote from: "AugustWest"
Only time I was ever in Belgium, I was strip searched.


Dude, it doesn't count if you pay someone to strip search you.