The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Bobby Isosceles on July 14, 2004, 11:46:11 am

Title: Thirsty for Romance? Ring the MILF Man on July 14, 2004
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on July 14, 2004, 11:46:11 am
Of course they'll still believe Lie Bot. They're cartoon characters.
Title: Thirsty for Romance? Ring the MILF Man on July 14, 2004
Post by: Choop on July 14, 2004, 11:47:27 am
DAMNIT (http://achewood.plagiarist.com/viewtopic.php?t=1161)
Title: Thirsty for Romance? Ring the MILF Man on July 14, 2004
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on July 14, 2004, 12:12:40 pm
Quote from: "Choopernickel"
DAMNIT (http://achewood.plagiarist.com/viewtopic.php?t=1161)


I WIN
Title: Thirsty for Romance? Ring the MILF Man on July 14, 2004
Post by: AugustWest on July 14, 2004, 01:29:04 pm
Funny Gag strip.  Can't go wrong with MILF humor.  Or with MILF's for that matter.
Title: Thirsty for Romance? Ring the MILF Man on July 14, 2004
Post by: CortJstr on July 14, 2004, 01:31:44 pm
Tune in tomorrow when Mr. Bear gets a cease and desist letter from The MILF Hunter.
Title: Thirsty for Romance? Ring the MILF Man on July 14, 2004
Post by: side_show on July 14, 2004, 02:21:26 pm
To avoid the type of web search that would probably get me fired, please explain what MILF really means.  I can glean from the strip that it's probably very dirty, but fill me in.
Title: Thirsty for Romance? Ring the MILF Man on July 14, 2004
Post by: CortJstr on July 14, 2004, 02:38:21 pm
M.I.L.F. = Mom I'd Love to Fuck
Title: Thirsty for Romance? Ring the MILF Man on July 14, 2004
Post by: Paisley on July 14, 2004, 03:03:07 pm
Quote from: "side_show"
[...] please explain what MILF really means.  


Moro Islamic Liberation Front, those guys in the Philippines that keep giving the U.S. an excuse to return there as "advisors".

It's also an American Pie reference, or Oedipal.

Dear, dear Mr Bear.
Title: Thirsty for Romance? Ring the MILF Man on July 14, 2004
Post by: Formica on July 14, 2004, 04:10:47 pm
Why hasn't Ray hired an army of mercenaries to hunt down and destroy all the b0ts? It seems just as plausible as the entire cast continuing to belive Lie Bot over and over.

Well, except Philippe. Because he's young and trusting like that.

Vomit.
Title: Re: Thirsty for Romance? Ring the MILF Man on July 14, 2004
Post by: miles on July 14, 2004, 04:45:04 pm
Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
Of course they'll still believe Lie Bot. They're cartoon characters.


I'm trying to think of a time Lie Bot has been caught in a lie.  Maybe he's always been able to explain it away.  Is there an occassion when he's actually been discovered lying?
Title: Thirsty for Romance? Ring the MILF Man on July 14, 2004
Post by: side_show on July 14, 2004, 05:13:37 pm
Quote from: "CortJstr"
M.I.L.F. = Mom I'd Love to Fuck


As in Boomin' Granny?

http://artlung.com/smorgasborg/Booming_Granny.shtml
Title: Thirsty for Romance? Ring the MILF Man on July 14, 2004
Post by: ferocious j on July 14, 2004, 06:54:47 pm
The ad below Mr. Bear's, or at least what I could see of it, got me chuckling.  If ever there was an ad destined to get even fewer responses, that one's it.
Title: Thirsty for Romance? Ring the MILF Man on July 14, 2004
Post by: V-Adore on July 14, 2004, 07:39:55 pm
Quote from: "ferocious j"
The ad below Mr. Bear's, or at least what I could see of it, got me chuckling.  If ever there was an ad destined to get even fewer responses, that one's it.

I desperately want to know the context of this.

Anyway, I have to say that I didn't find the ad hideous. Compared to 85% of all other personal ads, Cornelius is still doing very well for himself.

(must... not... construct conspiracy theory... concerning recent reapparance of Mr. Bear shortly after great enthusiasm about his blog...)
Title: Thirsty for Romance? Ring the MILF Man on July 14, 2004
Post by: arlucasinc on July 14, 2004, 08:14:17 pm
Quote from: "side_show"
Quote from: "CortJstr"
M.I.L.F. = Mom I'd Love to Fuck


As in Boomin' Granny?

http://artlung.com/smorgasborg/Booming_Granny.shtml


No no no no. We're talking hot moms here.

Now could someone please enlighten me as to what "Show me your Texas" means?
Title: Thirsty for Romance? Ring the MILF Man on July 14, 2004
Post by: side_show on July 14, 2004, 08:21:44 pm
Quote from: "arlucasinc"
Now could someone please enlighten me as to what "Show me your Texas" means?


I took it to mean "show me your low down state" aka "show me your privates."

or

"show me your lowest state" aka" show me your dirtiest"

or both.
Title: Thirsty for Romance? Ring the MILF Man on July 14, 2004
Post by: Bozack on July 14, 2004, 09:21:55 pm
I think we can all safely say that we've wanted to be known as "Uncle/Aunt (Your-name-here)" at some point.
Title: Thirsty for Romance? Ring the MILF Man on July 14, 2004
Post by: sailor on July 14, 2004, 10:29:49 pm
I love the strips where, first, panel, right off, i'm bustin' up.

"i'm lovin' it."
Title: Thirsty for Romance? Ring the MILF Man on July 14, 2004
Post by: PinkStainlessTail on July 15, 2004, 01:20:50 am
Quote from: "side_show"
Quote from: "arlucasinc"
Now could someone please enlighten me as to what "Show me your Texas" means?


I took it to mean "show me your low down state" aka "show me your privates."

or

"show me your lowest state" aka" show me your dirtiest"

or both.


"I want you big, dumb, and oily: whoopin', hollerin', and wearin' a hat that dwarfs even the ur-hat from which all other hats descend."
Title: Thirsty for Romance? Ring the MILF Man on July 14, 2004
Post by: Acanthopagrus on July 19, 2004, 07:21:53 am
I was under the impression that the map of Texas kind of has the outline of the pubic hair region of a lady.
A common term for this area of the female body is the "Map of Tassie" ie "Map of Tasmania" for us Ozzies. I assumed that show me your Texas was a similar reference. But then I don't even know what Texas looks like, and only have a vague idea what a lady's pubic region should look like (Tassie apparently).
Title: Thirsty for Romance? Ring the MILF Man on July 14, 2004
Post by: AlohaDawg on July 20, 2004, 11:24:32 pm
They grow 'em mostly triangular up here....