The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: Limmo on July 14, 2004, 11:40:56 pm

Title: Jough Fundraising Week Summer 2004
Post by: Limmo on July 14, 2004, 11:40:56 pm
In a post on another thread, Jough quietly lets it slip that the tip jar is gathering dust and doesn't really press the issue.  So I'll press it for him:

Let's all us regular posters sling the man a few bucks, OK?  I get more joy out of this site than anything else on the net, and if I have to dig into the pockets every few months to keep that up, I don't mind.  

Give till it hurts, and maybe Jough will throw in a tote bag.

Alright, I get more joy out of the Hetero Handjob Gallery.  But this is a close second.
Title: Jough Fundraising Week Summer 2004
Post by: jough on July 15, 2004, 04:47:45 am
I don't know about a tote bag, but I can give custom titles to anyone who donates over $20.  And a set of mix CDs if you PM me with your address.

You may alternately send me PayPal cashish to:

paypal@jough.com

Rock on, and thank you for your support!
Title: Jough Fundraising Week Summer 2004
Post by: jough on July 24, 2004, 06:42:48 pm
Thank you to both members who donated.  It is appreciated.
Title: Jough Fundraising Week Summer 2004
Post by: slink on July 26, 2004, 12:27:23 am
I will be donating by, probably the end of the week, when my MasterCard comes through.
Finally, on both counts.
Title: Jough Fundraising Week Summer 2004
Post by: jough on July 26, 2004, 12:51:13 am
No better way to break-in a new credit card than to donate. ;)

Cheers, Slink.
Title: Jough Fundraising Week Summer 2004
Post by: slink on July 28, 2004, 11:54:22 am
That and a 28 inch widescreen.
Damn postal system is all that's slowing me down on the huge spending spree.