The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: Carlos del Vaca on July 15, 2004, 01:15:00 pm

Title: Experimental Film
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on July 15, 2004, 01:15:00 pm
Sure, it's passé to pimp Homestar Runner, but damn if the H*R-TMBG video (http://www.homestarrunner.com/expfilm.html) isn't the greatest thing I've seen in a long time.
Title: Experimental Film
Post by: slink on July 15, 2004, 04:38:32 pm
I've been listening to the new album, well listened, and a couple of times, as my friend got it the other week. He is a mad bastard and has everything they're done officially and much more. 2gb or so.
Title: Experimental Film
Post by: Flenker on July 15, 2004, 04:40:02 pm
that's a mighty fine video.  Thanks for brining it to our collective attention (or at the least mine), I had not seen it before.
Title: Experimental Film
Post by: CortJstr on July 15, 2004, 04:55:33 pm
I want to know how my 2nd favorite band released an EP and a full length without my hearing about it. Of course now I realized that I haven't received a mailing list update from them in like a year.
Title: Experimental Film
Post by: V-Adore on July 15, 2004, 08:50:15 pm
This video is like a straight shot of joy directly into one's basal nervous system.

As soon as I next have access to some place where I can buy the album, I'm buyin' it.
Title: Experimental Film
Post by: slink on July 16, 2004, 04:08:35 pm
It is a fine album. Some Crazy Bastard stands out so far, in all it's oddity and wondrousness.
Title: Experimental Film
Post by: AugustWest on July 16, 2004, 04:29:31 pm
Well, it's no Fhqwgads, but I like it anyway.