The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: district on July 19, 2004, 09:53:17 am

Title: Frosty ones - July 19
Post by: district on July 19, 2004, 09:53:17 am
I'm glad they repealed that. Otherwise, I wouldn't be drinking this Guiness at 5 am.

Repealed.... or amended?
Title: Frosty ones - July 19
Post by: CortJstr on July 19, 2004, 04:28:04 pm
Where is Teodor? Is Chris leaving him out of the strip now because of the Risotto War?
Title: Frosty ones - July 19
Post by: Golfhaus on July 19, 2004, 04:29:05 pm
The Constitution was amended so the previous amendment could be repealed

Or something.
Title: Frosty ones - July 19
Post by: district on July 19, 2004, 09:58:45 pm
I love the return of Roomba in to the strip.

noooooooooooooo
Title: Frosty ones - July 19
Post by: V-Adore on July 19, 2004, 10:49:26 pm
I think the historical reenactments are Beef going to his own devices with the Roomba while Teodor's on his silent quest for risotto vengeance.

Anyway, now I want to see Beef's rendition of the Twenty-First: "okay guys   sorry about the settin' up organized crime    go have some frosty ones all in the privacy of your own home or in public places"
Title: Frosty ones - July 19
Post by: sailor on July 20, 2004, 01:00:54 am
I like how the roomba translates historical language into urban baggy##### vernacular.