The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Bobby Isosceles on July 21, 2004, 11:38:36 am

Title: Sani-Taco hot box - 2004.07.21
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on July 21, 2004, 11:38:36 am
Service with a smile and a middle finger.
Title: Sani-Taco hot box - 2004.07.21
Post by: CortJstr on July 21, 2004, 01:03:05 pm
I'm confused. How does the meat get in there? Wouldn't it get cold? What about cheese etc? It can't possibly be that Ray just hasn't thought this through.
Title: Sani-Taco hot box - 2004.07.21
Post by: llimllib on July 21, 2004, 03:00:48 pm
Quote from: "CortJstr"
I'm confused. How does the meat get in there? Wouldn't it get cold? What about cheese etc? It can't possibly be that Ray just hasn't thought this through.

I think Onstad pretty much wanted to draw lyle giving a middle finger through the sanitation gloves. Which I guess is pretty OK with me.
Title: Sani-Taco hot box - 2004.07.21
Post by: V-Adore on July 21, 2004, 07:09:45 pm
I am basically willing to forgive this strip just for the visuals.

I love the idea that somehow the universe has converged to a point where Onstad can draw a hot box for making tacos.

This is all.
Title: Sani-Taco hot box - 2004.07.21
Post by: miles on July 22, 2004, 12:47:08 am
Quote from: "V-Adore"
I am basically willing to forgive this strip just for the visuals.

I love the idea that somehow the universe has converged to a point where Onstad can draw a hot box for making tacos.

This is all.


Visuals.  Man, I miss LSD.

Anyway, visuals or not, I think it was worth it for the last panel.  What a payoff!  I know, it's not like we haven't seen it before (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=06052003).  But personally, I can't get enough of Lyle's middle finger.

Edited because I'm fuck*ng retarded.
Title: Sani-Taco hot box - 2004.07.21
Post by: AugustWest on July 22, 2004, 04:13:05 am
Quote from: "miles"

Visuals.  Man, I miss LSD.


Preach it brother.