The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Turbo Ninja on July 26, 2004, 08:45:20 pm
-
Does Lyle have to stand on a stool to reach the top of the SaniTaco cart?
-
Does Lyle have to stand on a stool to reach the top of the SaniTaco cart?
Just to see/reach over the protective windows. Kind of like at Subway.
Why does Lyle have rounded ears? Isn't he a tiger?
-
Ray has no mind for business.
Excellent inclusion of the dude from the teppanyaki (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=08182003) bar.
-
Ray has no mind for business.
Excellent inclusion of the dude from the teppanyaki (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=08182003) bar.
As well as the fans of Kerouac and Kierkegaard. (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=10062003)
Art recycling, or further evidence of depravity?
-
Ray has no mind for business.
Excellent inclusion of the dude from the teppanyaki (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=08182003) bar.
Best AbnrmlJstr'ing ever.
-
Why does Lyle have rounded ears? Isn't he a tiger?
Um, tigers do have rounded ears.
-
So is Nugget Magazine only read by professorial types?
-
Damn, achewood.com won't resolve for me, and hasn't for a couple hours. Wish I could see the strip :-(
Now it's back. (6 35 pm central)
-
Damn, achewood.com won't resolve for me, and hasn't for a couple hours. Wish I could see the strip :-(
Now it's back. (6 35 pm central)
I had that same problem. after about 15 minutes of F5, it finally came back. Luckily I was out for most of the afternoon, otherwise I could've spent a long time just sitting here waiting
-
I'm only disappointed that Mantonio was not among the throng present, but I guess he isn't scholarly enough for Nugget.
-
scholarly
Works Cited
Lyle. "Unsanitary Spicy Siesta." Nugget 48 (2004) : 38-40.
-
Why does Lyle have rounded ears? Isn't he a tiger?
Um, tigers do have rounded ears.
D'oh. I was looking at the first pictures here (http://www.achewood.com/about.php) where his ears look pointy compared to Mr. Bear and Teodor. But in his close-up they are definitely rounded.
-
scholarly
Works Cited
Lyle. "Unsanitary Spicy Siesta." Nugget 48 (2004) : 38-40.
Best. Citation. EVER.