The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: jough on August 08, 2003, 07:59:53 am

Title: Has it been a whole week already?
Post by: jough on August 08, 2003, 07:59:53 am
Yes, I think last week at this time I was busy making the logo, above, after having set up the forums.

Many of you swarmed in here right away and started to make this place wonderful.

I'm just so happy that I need to lock some more threads.

I'm all misty-eyed.

*Sniff*  It's... it's been... *sniffle* just... *sniff*...

*sniffle*
Title: Has it been a whole week already?
Post by: slink on August 08, 2003, 08:34:58 am
::Pops open a bottle of budget champagne and sprays liberally down Jough's collar::
Title: Has it been a whole week already?
Post by: Capn on August 08, 2003, 02:49:49 pm
Quote from: "slink"
::Pops open a bottle of budget champagne and sprays liberally down Jough's collar::


And the visual euphamisms for sex continue unabated!  

Congradulations on the board, it is a beatuiful thing.
Title: Has it been a whole week already?
Post by: jough on August 08, 2003, 04:55:29 pm
And despite the relatively small membership, we've had over 800 unique visitors this week.

Granted, some of those "uniques" are people posting from multiple locations, or people still using dial-up who would have been assigned multiple IPs, but still, our readership has come from 26 different countries!

That's something, right?
Title: Has it been a whole week already?
Post by: CortJstr on August 08, 2003, 05:29:31 pm
Quote from: "Asherdan"
Flavor Flav's Blinking Tooth

That's so awesome