The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Mimosa VII on August 08, 2003, 09:38:03 am
-
Huge variety of hip, popular clothing which promotes such topics as science, dancing, making out and misery. Site features a regular daily cartoon by the designer.
That's great. I guess it's quite an appropriate response to this text http://www.dieselsweeties.com/webcomics.shtml. And it's funnier than a whole week of Diesel Sweeties.
-
That piece by RStevens of DS is really great, though. MORE WEB COMICS NEED TO READ THAT.
And it's not as if Onstad's been entirely silent about his store, especially since the re-design and the huge banner across the top of the page.
I wonder if anything's different about the new cookbook (2nd edition).
Also, today's alt text is promising - clothing modeled by a local stripper. Woo-hoo!
-
I like how the new entries in the news section all read like the text on a black screen in time passage/scene changes of a particularly quiet, laconic documentary.
Maybe that's the interview he was giving on wednesday!?
-
slink, you may be under an assumption about that interview: He may have been getting interviewed for a job - part-time graphic artist, humor columnist, marketing representative, substitute teacher, etc.
Hopefully, he wasn't, but I'm not going to operate under any assumptions until I hear further news.
-
Maybe he's looking to hire someone to make the Variety Hour funny.
Ouch! ZING.