The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Bozack on August 03, 2004, 09:02:32 pm

Title: Natural bird feeders out of suet and pine cones, 8/3/04
Post by: Bozack on August 03, 2004, 09:02:32 pm
Oh, man, I wish I had had a tommy the tummy when I was a kid.
I just compensated by bein' real fat.
Title: Natural bird feeders out of suet and pine cones, 8/3/04
Post by: V-Adore on August 03, 2004, 09:18:15 pm
This is really the saddest thing. Teodor's contemplative panel really hammers that in, as does the alt text (thanks, Onstad, now I can't think of it as anything but some sort of bizarre sexual aid).

Is it just me, or do Philippe's hands in the third and fourth panels seem really, really bizarre?

I'm waiting for further developments on this, honestly. I'm also curious as to whether Philippe ever sees his mother or whether she just keeps buying him gifts remotely.
Title: Natural bird feeders out of suet and pine cones, 8/3/04
Post by: sailor on August 04, 2004, 08:53:12 am
Here comes a male sympathy pregnancy device.


Quote from: "V-Adore"

Is it just me, or do Philippe's hands in the third and fourth panels seem really, really bizarre?



Philippe with kung-fu action tummy grip!
Title: Natural bird feeders out of suet and pine cones, 8/3/04
Post by: Turbo Ninja on August 04, 2004, 06:02:58 pm
I like how Philippe covers his mouth with his hand when he's pretending that the tummy is talking.
Title: Natural bird feeders out of suet and pine cones, 8/3/04
Post by: Paisley on August 04, 2004, 06:52:35 pm
(http://www.lifecasting.net/Optimized/preggers_page/bellybowl.jpg) (http://www.lifecasting.net/pregnant_castings_page.html)
Title: Natural bird feeders out of suet and pine cones, 8/3/04
Post by: side_show on August 04, 2004, 06:57:47 pm
Quote from: "Paisley"
(http://www.lifecasting.net/Optimized/preggers_page/bellybowl.jpg) (http://www.lifecasting.net/pregnant_castings_page.html)


I visted this site today too.

What a time to be alive.
Title: Natural bird feeders out of suet and pine cones, 8/3/04
Post by: CortJstr on August 04, 2004, 07:32:02 pm
Quote from: "Paisley"
[lifecasting pic of a pregnant belly]

Wow. That is easily the ren fairest thing ever. All it needs is a giant turkey leg and shelf-boobs to be complete.
Title: Natural bird feeders out of suet and pine cones, 8/3/04
Post by: V-Adore on August 04, 2004, 11:28:48 pm
Quote from: "CortJstr"
Quote from: "Paisley"
[lifecasting pic of a pregnant belly]

Wow. That is easily the ren fairest thing ever. All it needs is a giant turkey leg and shelf-boobs to be complete.

Also a sword made out of PVC, foam, and duct tape.

And a cape. Possibly lederhosen as well.
Title: Natural bird feeders out of suet and pine cones, 8/3/04
Post by: AlohaDawg on August 05, 2004, 12:50:35 am
The site referred to them as bowls. Like, for chips or salad or something? Creepy.
Title: Natural bird feeders out of suet and pine cones, 8/3/04
Post by: CortJstr on August 05, 2004, 01:06:32 am
Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
The site referred to them as bowls. Like, for chips or salad or something? Creepy.

Well it is a pregnant belly so it needs to contain something appropriate. So these bowls are reserve for placenta soup. Giraffe (http://achewood.plagiarist.com/viewtopic.php?p=12705#12705) optional.
Title: Natural bird feeders out of suet and pine cones, 8/3/04
Post by: side_show on August 05, 2004, 04:51:58 pm
Quote from: "CortJstr"
Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
The site referred to them as bowls. Like, for chips or salad or something? Creepy.

Well it is a pregnant belly so it needs to contain something appropriate. So these bowls are reserve for placenta soup. Giraffe (http://achewood.plagiarist.com/viewtopic.php?p=12705#12705) optional.


Re-reading that thread reminds me that we are all insane.

I can't help but notice that this site offers gift certificates and home kits.  jldunston?  Is this on the baby shower registry yet?