The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: jough on August 06, 2004, 06:54:39 pm

Title: Get your damn e-mail addresses correct in your profiles.
Post by: jough on August 06, 2004, 06:54:39 pm
Hey kids,

I'm going to be cleansing the list of members again based on invalid e-mail addresses, so those of you who are bouncing Asherdan and Zartan, I'm looking at you!

So, you know, get your shit together, people.

This is why Jesus invented free e-mail services.
Title: Get your damn e-mail addresses correct in your profiles.
Post by: Limmo on August 06, 2004, 07:16:05 pm
Jesus invented those?  I thought it was Al Gore.
Title: Get your damn e-mail addresses correct in your profiles.
Post by: jough on August 06, 2004, 08:44:57 pm
Okay, it is not Asherdan that is bouncing, but someone who has the alias "ashdan" before the @ sign.  I assumed it was you, but it is NOT.

In any case, I know Zartan's e-mail bounced (just tried sending him a message) and hopefully he will get the message before he is DELETED DUE TO PUNISHMENT.

I'm not sure what happens to posts that have no author.  But I am certain that it will NOT be pretty.
Title: Get your damn e-mail addresses correct in your profiles.
Post by: St_Zartan on August 06, 2004, 10:50:01 pm
Well, damn. I checked my profile and my e-mail address is just as it should be. It's st_zartan at yahoo dot com, same as it ever was. For the purposes of this exercise, I'll change the one in my profile. Let me know when the terrible purge has passed and I can get to scrubbing the blood off of my door.

Okay: and I think that the user "Zartan" must be me; I must have created the account during a blackout or something, because although it's got my correct AIM screen name (why the hell would I think to include that? I never fuck*ng use it), I have no memory of creating it, much less what e-mail address I might have used.  That that account even still exists is awkward and embarrassing.
Title: Get your damn e-mail addresses correct in your profiles.
Post by: jough on August 07, 2004, 04:55:57 am
Okay, well, just as long as you are aware that your other account will FACE MY DISCO WROTH then so beit.
Title: Get your damn e-mail addresses correct in your profiles.
Post by: Bozack on August 08, 2004, 10:03:48 pm
Quote from: "St_Zartan"
Okay: and I think that the user "Zartan" must be me; I must have created the account during a blackout or something, because although it's got my correct AIM screen name (why the hell would I think to include that? I never fuck*ng use it), I have no memory of creating it, much less what e-mail address I might have used.  That that account even still exists is awkward and embarrassing.


Posting while drunk.
Title: Get your damn e-mail addresses correct in your profiles.
Post by: St_Zartan on August 09, 2004, 03:14:39 am
Quote from: "Bozack"
Posting while drunk.


Well, always.
Title: Get your damn e-mail addresses correct in your profiles.
Post by: Bozack on August 09, 2004, 06:13:31 am
Yeah, actually, that should have read thusly:

Posting while St.Zartan.