The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: Carlos del Vaca on August 06, 2004, 07:46:04 pm

Title: I'm dead, bitch!
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on August 06, 2004, 07:46:04 pm
Rick James R.I.P. (http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=495&u=/ap/20040806/ap_en_mu/obit_james_2&printer=1)
Title: I'm dead, bitch!
Post by: jough on August 06, 2004, 08:39:17 pm
Give it to me baby!

Give me that funk, that sweet, that funk, that funky stuff.

R.I.P. - that man was super freaky - that man was a super freak.
Title: I'm dead, bitch!
Post by: CortJstr on August 06, 2004, 09:04:54 pm
At right after being imortalized by Dave Chappelle. I can't even go a week at work with out hearing somebody informing me that they are Rick James and that I am a bitch.
Title: I'm dead, bitch!
Post by: Bozack on August 08, 2004, 10:01:26 pm
Quote from: "CortJstr"
At right after being imortalized by Dave Chappelle. I can't even go a week at work with out hearing somebody informing me that they are Rick James and that I am a bitch.


INTEROFFICE MEMO

From: RICK JAMES, CEO OF FUNK
To: COMPANY MAILING LIST
CC: SHAREHOLDERS

We are pleased to inform you that I am Rick James, and you are a bitch.