The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Science & Nature => Topic started by: slink on August 08, 2003, 12:05:09 pm

Title: I guess it's a kind of touchy thing...
Post by: slink on August 08, 2003, 12:05:09 pm
Thought this might amuse some of the more geeky among us. You know who you are!

Coder or Cannibal? (http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/killerquiz/)
Title: I guess it's a kind of touchy thing...
Post by: CortJstr on August 08, 2003, 01:36:26 pm
I'm tempted to move this to sights, but I can't tell if that's just me having an itchy mod finger

[edit: 9/10. I missed the Psycho/Texas Chainsaw Massacre guy (http://www.straightdope.com/classics/a5_253.html).]
Title: I guess it's a kind of touchy thing...
Post by: slink on August 09, 2003, 04:45:34 pm
Quote from: "CortJstr"
I'm tempted to move this to sights, but I can't tell if that's just me having an itchy mod finger

[edit: 9/10. I missed the Psycho/Texas Chainsaw Massacre guy.]


Well, i just kinda figured it was just-about interactive enough for touch. I was unsure though.
I got 9/10 too. Can't remember which one I missed though...
Title: I guess it's a kind of touchy thing...
Post by: jough on August 09, 2003, 06:03:43 pm
9/10 here as well, although I'm not sure what it says about me that I recognized about half of the people in the photos.

But I mean, who doesn't know what the Son of Sam looks like, right?
Title: I guess it's a kind of touchy thing...
Post by: slink on August 09, 2003, 06:24:01 pm
Quote from: "jough"
9/10 here as well, although I'm not sure what it says about me that I recognized about half of the people in the photos.

But I mean, who doesn't know what the Son of Sam looks like, right?


And everyone ought to know what Phillip Wadler looks like! And if they don't well, it's pretty obvious anyway!
Title: I guess it's a kind of touchy thing...
Post by: Nabubrush on August 10, 2003, 03:04:27 am
9/10 - missed the first guy and then was off to the races. I expected to get 5/10 or so.
Title: I guess it's a kind of touchy thing...
Post by: pmcd9 on August 10, 2003, 04:30:59 am
6/10.  I suck at recognizing serial killers and computer programers.

~Paul