The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Choop on August 15, 2004, 04:47:08 am
-
Okay I know some of you still read dumbrella sometimes even though it sucks compared to here, but the Wigu board is still pretty cool and Jeff posted a link to a different thread on the board which is here (http://www.dumbrella.com//ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=34;t=000052) and it's about different dumbrella comics characters fighting and some achewood characters are in there even though it's not a dumbrella board anymore but it's cool okay check it out.
-
The one thing I was sure about was that in the second picture here (http://www.dumbrella.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=34;t=000052;p=1#000024), Philippe is dead because he couldn't figure out how to use the gun properly before Faye showed him what a sword does.
-
There's a page two, the Philippes on that one are great. This (http://www.dumbrella.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=34;t=000052;p=2#000040) and the next one.
-
The image of Philippe besieging the Death Pancake made my frickin' day. This is all.
SECONDARY AMENDED THOUGHT THAT WAS NOT WORTH A NEW POST: I love the Lyle-charging-into-battle image, especially the glint off of his sword, and would sort of like it as a LiveJournal icon for when I decide to get into stupid flamewars. Now, to figure out Photoshop...