The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Turbo Ninja on August 19, 2004, 09:28:54 pm

Title: NEW eBAY AUCTION!
Post by: Turbo Ninja on August 19, 2004, 09:28:54 pm
It's a painting of Ray. (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=20135&item=3743289455&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW)
Title: NEW eBAY AUCTION!
Post by: Limmo on August 19, 2004, 09:41:04 pm
I dunno.  If I'm going to pay money out the ass for a tiny painting, I want it to be a good painting.
Title: NEW eBAY AUCTION!
Post by: jough on August 19, 2004, 10:28:38 pm
So he's teaching himself to paint and selling his mistakes on eBay for some extra scratch?

Good on him.
Title: NEW eBAY AUCTION!
Post by: Mantonio on August 19, 2004, 11:09:46 pm
Damn, it's like Ray and Roast Beef had a mood transplant in that painting.
Title: NEW eBAY AUCTION!
Post by: linnea on August 19, 2004, 11:58:19 pm
That painting would be rad if it were HUUUGE. My sister has a painting that I hate, but I have to admit its awesomeness--the damn thing is at least eight feet by ten feet.

Nine...inches? Nah. Give me nine feet and then I'll bid.

whoa. that sounded a little wanton. Please skip over the potential double entendre and go about your day. Thank you.
Title: NEW eBAY AUCTION!
Post by: linnea on August 20, 2004, 12:02:20 am
Damn, I was just looking at Onstad's member profile (http://feedback.ebay.com/ws1/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=boy*****1&iid=3743289455&frm=284). Too bad that we can only see the last 2 items--my curiosity is piqued from the vintage Hardy Boys book that he bought.

There is probably some weird sort of psychological profiling that can be done with one's eBay buying history. Before I ponder that too terribly hard, I should probably go ahead and make my dang Amazon wishlist a little more G-rated. Nothing would be worse than my Dad searching for my wishlist and finding lesbian porn on it. Yikes.
Title: NEW eBAY AUCTION!
Post by: TALKYdude on August 20, 2004, 12:22:37 am
Linnea, want to know how to make multiple wish lists so you can keep one of them private?
Title: NEW eBAY AUCTION!
Post by: TALKYdude on August 20, 2004, 12:26:18 am
What you do is when you see a link on Amazon that says "Not Linnea? Click here to log in" or the like, click that, then create a new account ON THE SAME EMAIL ADDRESS but with a different password. It'll say you already have an account on that email address and are you quite sure about this? Of course you are. Make that account's wishlist private and non-searchable and keep your lesbian porn, boy bands, precious moments figurines etc on there.
Title: NEW eBAY AUCTION!
Post by: linnea on August 20, 2004, 12:41:03 am
Quote from: "TALKYdude"
What you do is when you see a link on Amazon that says "Not Linnea? Click here to log in" or the like, click that, then create a new account ON THE SAME EMAIL ADDRESS but with a different password. It'll say you already have an account on that email address and are you quite sure about this? Of course you are. Make that account's wishlist private and non-searchable and keep your lesbian porn, boy bands, precious moments figurines etc on there.


I apologize for making 2 posts. I should've just edited the first one. Mea culpa.

Whoa... is your avatar a... a carved...ivory goatse figurine? What the hell?
Title: NEW eBAY AUCTION!
Post by: St_Zartan on August 20, 2004, 12:49:01 am
Quote from: "linnea"
Whoa... is your avatar a... a carved...ivory goatse figurine? What the hell?


YOU DIDN'T TELL US THIS WAS GOING TO BE ON THE EXAM, COULD YOU AT LEAST JUST LIKE MAKE IT EXTRA CREDIT OR SOMETHING (http://achewood.plagiarist.com/viewtopic.php?p=23084#23084)

Also, there was all of like one vaguely dirty thing on your wishlist, you horrible tease
Title: NEW eBAY AUCTION!
Post by: CortJstr on August 20, 2004, 12:51:02 am
Quote from: "linnea"
Quote from: "TALKYdude"
What you do is when you see a link on Amazon that says "Not Linnea? Click here to log in" or the like, click that, then create a new account ON THE SAME EMAIL ADDRESS but with a different password. It'll say you already have an account on that email address and are you quite sure about this? Of course you are. Make that account's wishlist private and non-searchable and keep your lesbian porn, boy bands, precious moments figurines etc on there.

I apologize for making 2 posts. I should've just edited the first one. Mea culpa.

Whoa... is your avatar a... a carved...ivory goatse figurine? What the hell?

Already covered (http://achewood.plagiarist.com/viewtopic.php?p=23084#23084).

And lesbian porn? I suddenly find you 200% more interesting.

[Edit: Shit! I've been out CortJstrerd by Zartan! At least I've fallen to a worthy foe.]
Title: NEW eBAY AUCTION!
Post by: linnea on August 20, 2004, 12:56:38 am
Quote from: "St_Zartan"

Also, there was all of like one vaguely dirty thing on your wishlist, you horrible tease


Ha, ha! You saw it AFTER I cleaned it up! :D I don't think that the Suicidegirls are really that dirty. The other stuff I had on there was more incriminating.
Title: NEW eBAY AUCTION!
Post by: TALKYdude on August 20, 2004, 12:57:02 am
OMG, it does look like an ancient goatse doesn't it! I'm dying over here.
Title: NEW eBAY AUCTION!
Post by: linnea on August 20, 2004, 01:03:06 am
Heh! Man, my dreams are shattered.

Speaking of g-rated goatse parodies, this image that was posted in the SomethingAwful forums over Halloween was pretty fuck*ng classic.

EDIT**WARNING** The following link contains a photograph of a carved pumpkin.

Click at your own risk.

http://sam.zoy.org/fun/goatse/pumpkin.jpg
Title: NEW eBAY AUCTION!
Post by: TALKYdude on August 20, 2004, 02:18:20 am
That's really funny, Linnea.