The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Wild Card => Topic started by: linnea on August 20, 2004, 01:53:14 am

Title: IRC Channel on Slashnet
Post by: linnea on August 20, 2004, 01:53:14 am
Okay, so it appears that back in '03, Choopernickel proposed something about an IRC Channel (http://achewood.plagiarist.com/viewtopic.php?t=109&highlight=irc+channel).

And the topic was resurrected (http://achewood.plagiarist.com/viewtopic.php?t=87&view=previous) in early '04 by V-Adore and Choop.

I have decided to start a channel on irc.slashnet.org
#achewood

Let me know if you guys wanna chat, yo.

**edit: dammit, I didn't realize that there was already a channel on Dalnet. :(
Title: IRC Channel on Slashnet
Post by: Bozack on August 20, 2004, 05:52:42 am
We should all figure out a time when we can get out and say hey.

MAKE IT SO, ENSIGN.
Title: IRC Channel on Slashnet
Post by: linnea on August 20, 2004, 06:13:04 am
Totally. You guys can just show up in channel and message me between now and next Wednesday. I'm going to be leaving for the Last Frontier in a bit, so my computer might not be hooked up to the intarweb for a few weeks.