The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: satchel on August 08, 2003, 04:04:07 pm

Title: Over 1300 served
Post by: satchel on August 08, 2003, 04:04:07 pm
Did anyone else notice Onstad’s message (http://www.achewood.com/news.php) that he had filled over 1300 merchandise orders? I’m glad to hear it.
Title: Over 1300 served
Post by: jay-ell on August 08, 2003, 04:16:31 pm
I saw that, too.  I have to say I was surprised.  I guess that answers the question of whether or not he needed the message board to support his strip...
Title: Re: Over 1300 served
Post by: Capn on August 08, 2003, 07:28:44 pm
Quote from: "satchel"
Did anyone else notice Onstad?s message (http://www.achewood.com/news.php) that he had filled over 1300 merchandise orders? I?m glad to hear it.


Was that a giant extended middle finger to us, the message board population, I wonder?
Title: Over 1300 served
Post by: jough on August 08, 2003, 07:37:16 pm
Why would it be?  He's sold 1300 shirts and books.  Good for him.

And by that, I mean it. No sarcasm.  I hope he sells thousands more.
Title: Over 1300 served
Post by: Choop on August 08, 2003, 10:16:10 pm
Wait: He doesn't say 1300 merchandise orders, nor merchandise items. He says 1300 customers, which (judging from the lack of Achewood merch I've seen in and around Atlanta, which is a large city and should have a healthy percentage (2-3%) of those orders) may be stretching it just a bit, or just phrased wrong.

Yes, though, props to O on shipping at least 1300 items. Here's hoping the "interview" on Wednesday wasn't for a job for somebody else, considering that those 1300 items (min.) were shipped over the course of what, 10? 11? months.
Title: Over 1300 served
Post by: slink on August 08, 2003, 10:26:19 pm
Quote from: "Choopernickel"
Here's hoping the "interview" on Wednesday wasn't for a job for somebody else[...]

Hey, don't you even speculate that! Damn, you did. Now I have! I'm not going to sleep tonight now...