The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Wild Card => Topic started by: jough on August 25, 2004, 06:23:54 am

Title: Va's new avatar
Post by: jough on August 25, 2004, 06:23:54 am
Va, your words are pleasing to my agèd eyes, but that avatar makes me want to beat you with a Tickle Me Elmo™ doll.

I'll give you until Thursday when I return to fuck*ng CIVILISATION to put up something that looks less like a trucker's beer gut for an avatar, because otherwise I have to basically wipe your existence on the board into oblivion.

Oblivion, OH.  It's not a fun town.
Title: Va's new avatar
Post by: AlohaDawg on August 25, 2004, 07:14:16 am
For twenty bucks I got this squirrel you can have.....
Title: Va's new avatar
Post by: Bozack on August 25, 2004, 07:44:34 am
Holy shit. I've got it. If we can COMBINE Va's avatar with the alien Jough posted....who does the animated avatars around here?
Title: Va's new avatar
Post by: AlohaDawg on August 25, 2004, 07:58:21 am
Quote from: "Bozack"
Holy shit. I've got it. If we can COMBINE Va's avatar with the alien Jough posted....who does the animated avatars around here?


Paging Dr Choop.
Title: Va's new avatar
Post by: Va on August 25, 2004, 10:53:10 am
Quote from: "jough"
I'll give you until Thursday when I return to fuck*ng CIVILISATION to put up something that looks less like a trucker's beer gut for an avatar, because otherwise I have to basically wipe your existence on the board into oblivion.


FUCK!  FINE, you big BABY.  Do I have until the end of Thursday?  Because I'm having a big ultrasound on Thursday and I may be able to replace it with an animated gif of my baby's actual beating heart.

Quote from: "jough"
Oblivion, OH.  It's not a fun town.


I live in Montgomery fuck*ng Alabamastan, you're not scaring me.
Title: Va's new avatar
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on August 25, 2004, 01:27:22 pm
Jough was mean to a pregnant woman.  What a bastard.
Title: Va's new avatar
Post by: wombat on August 25, 2004, 02:01:49 pm
You think a pregnant woman can't take it?  She's got a whole extra person inside of her sucking all her vital fluids.  How frightening can Jough be compared to that?
Title: Va's new avatar
Post by: Va on August 25, 2004, 02:04:35 pm
Quote from: "wombat"
You think a pregnant woman can't take it?  She's got a whole extra person inside of her sucking all her vital fluids.  How frightening can Jough be compared to that?


Bingo.  I gots four pounds of extra blood.
Title: Va's new avatar
Post by: side_show on August 25, 2004, 02:44:10 pm
Quote from: "Va"
Quote from: "wombat"
You think a pregnant woman can't take it?  She's got a whole extra person inside of her sucking all her vital fluids.  How frightening can Jough be compared to that?


Bingo.  I gots four pounds of extra blood.


WTG all, this is my first LOL moment of the day.
Title: Va's new avatar
Post by: Va on August 25, 2004, 02:56:17 pm
Quote from: "side_show"
WTG all, this is my first LOL moment of the day.


You have no idea how happy that makes me.  I had such a hard time deciding if the emphasis should be on "four pounds" or "extra blood".
Title: Va's new avatar
Post by: CortJstr on August 25, 2004, 03:00:37 pm
Blooooood Fiiiiiiight!

::throws balloon full of blood at the crowd::
Title: Va's new avatar
Post by: V-Adore on August 25, 2004, 07:13:54 pm
Alls I got to say is, the Todd avatar is also totally awesome.

This is all.
Title: Va's new avatar
Post by: Va on August 25, 2004, 07:22:28 pm
Quote from: "V-Adore"
Alls I got to say is, the Todd avatar is also totally awesome.


Thanks, I changed it because I got sick of Jough's bitching.  I wanted "ILLEGAL GHOST BIKES" but it was just too small once I shrunk it to 80 px wide.
Title: Va's new avatar
Post by: wombat on August 25, 2004, 07:23:18 pm
Quote from: "Va"
had such a hard time deciding if the emphasis should be on "four pounds" or "extra blood".


This clinches it guys, Va is totally in the Rad crowd.
Title: Va's new avatar
Post by: slink on August 25, 2004, 07:26:11 pm
Split from A&E. For I am a responsible kind of guy.
Title: Va's new avatar
Post by: St_Zartan on August 25, 2004, 08:15:50 pm
Quote from: "wombat"
This clinches it guys, Va is totally in the Rad crowd.


Absolutely, even if^H^H^H because she is full of extra blood and space monster(s). Hers is a Stunning Message Board Debut for the record books.
Title: Va's new avatar
Post by: Va on August 25, 2004, 08:52:04 pm
Aw shucks.
Title: Va's new avatar
Post by: CortJstr on August 25, 2004, 08:56:22 pm
Quote from: "St_Zartan"
Quote from: "wombat"
This clinches it guys, Va is totally in the Rad crowd.

Absolutely, even if^H^H^H because she is full of extra blood and space monster(s). Hers is a Stunning Message Board Debut for the record books.

Clearly if another new person wants to top this they will have to show us their boobs. Or jump a flaming car on a hand-painted Philippe skateboard. Or send us all $5.
Title: Va's new avatar
Post by: jough on August 26, 2004, 03:39:26 pm
Well, I did say that even lactose-engorged fun-bag avatars would be allowed, but Todd's okay too I guess.

Also, I did not realise until seeing a link that Va posted to one of her blog posts that Va is an abbreviation for Virginia regarding this person's name.

This alone has shifted my hand away from the "BAN USER" button...

Carry on.
Title: Va's new avatar
Post by: side_show on August 26, 2004, 04:39:43 pm
Quote from: "jough"
Well, I did say that even lactose-engorged fun-bag avatars would be allowed, but Todd's okay too I guess.

Also, I did not realise until seeing a link that Va posted to one of her blog posts that Va is an abbreviation for Virginia regarding this person's name.

This alone has shifted my hand away from the "BAN USER" button...

Carry on.


You're not the only one who thought of a greasy taco when you saw 'va'
Title: Va's new avatar
Post by: Va on August 26, 2004, 04:44:40 pm
Quote from: "side_show"
You're not the only one who thought of a greasy taco when you saw 'va'


<kyle's mom>What what what?</kyle's mom>