The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Wild Card => Topic started by: AugustWest on August 30, 2004, 01:53:27 am

Title: Ahem.
Post by: AugustWest on August 30, 2004, 01:53:27 am
BURMA!
Title: Ahem.
Post by: AlohaDawg on August 30, 2004, 03:45:22 am
Huh?
Title: Ahem.
Post by: jough on August 30, 2004, 03:58:02 am
MYANMAR!
Title: Ahem.
Post by: V-Adore on August 30, 2004, 05:39:43 am
... shave?
Title: Ahem.
Post by: CortJstr on August 30, 2004, 01:15:26 pm
J. Peterman?
Title: Ahem.
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on August 30, 2004, 01:27:10 pm
740 Sixth St., NW, Washington DC's Chinatown.  Good stuff.
Title: Ahem.
Post by: St_Zartan on August 30, 2004, 01:28:26 pm
Dead honky.
Title: Ahem.
Post by: arkabee on August 30, 2004, 01:38:25 pm
i heard a couple of songs from the new album, i was not impressed.  i think i dl'd them from the matador site, so i assumed they'd put them out in good enough quality to make you want to buy the album.  maybe it's just sound not meant for PC speakers.
Title: Ahem.
Post by: side_show on August 30, 2004, 02:36:10 pm
Quote from: "arkabee"
i heard a couple of songs from the new album, i was not impressed.  i think i dl'd them from the matador site, so i assumed they'd put them out in good enough quality to make you want to buy the album.  maybe it's just sound not meant for PC speakers.


Wow, I'm glad you made this post arkabee, 'cause I thought people were just randomly "shouting" out things for no reason, and I was all gonna' be putting like GOAT SUCKER!! down and looking hella' foolish.
Title: Ahem.
Post by: AugustWest on August 30, 2004, 04:31:24 pm
Actually, it was because I panicked.
Title: Ahem.
Post by: side_show on August 30, 2004, 04:40:01 pm
Quote from: "AugustWest"
Actually, it was because I panicked.


What?  Now I'm more confused.  Are you going to Burma?  Was that a Jeoparady question you got wrong?  What is Burma?
Title: Ahem.
Post by: arkabee on August 30, 2004, 07:20:41 pm
Quote from: "side_show"
Quote from: "arkabee"
i heard a couple of songs from the new album, i was not impressed.  i think i dl'd them from the matador site, so i assumed they'd put them out in good enough quality to make you want to buy the album.  maybe it's just sound not meant for PC speakers.


Wow, I'm glad you made this post arkabee, 'cause I thought people were just randomly "shouting" out things for no reason, and I was all gonna' be putting like GOAT SUCKER!! down and looking hella' foolish.


um, i was startled and just took a shot in the dark.
Title: Ahem.
Post by: side_show on August 30, 2004, 08:00:26 pm
Quote from: "arkabee"
um, i was startled and just took a shot in the dark.


What?  What!  AugustWest, WTF?!
Title: Ahem.
Post by: AugustWest on August 30, 2004, 08:09:08 pm
There, I've run rings 'round you logically.
Title: Ahem.
Post by: side_show on August 30, 2004, 08:26:11 pm
Quote from: "AugustWest"
There, I've run rings 'round you logically.


Go to hell, you bastard!! (Also, Happy Anniversary - I read your blog to try and figure it all out.)
Title: Ahem.
Post by: AugustWest on August 30, 2004, 08:30:41 pm
Oh, intercourse the penguin. (http://bau2.uibk.ac.at/sg/python/Scripts/ThePenguinSketch)

Thanks for your kind wishes, we had a lovely anniversary dinner.
Title: Ahem.
Post by: side_show on August 30, 2004, 08:38:46 pm
Thank you.

My favorite Monty Python sketches are the Department of Silly Walks and the giraffe Dance, and those are physical, so I have no quotes.
Title: Ahem.
Post by: V-Adore on August 30, 2004, 08:48:11 pm
Blessings on your anniversary, August. And hey, that sounds like the best use of a Spencer Gifts basically ever.

(I too enjoy wandering around Target. I have no idea why, as Wal-Mart makes me suffer incredible death; my theory is that Target just has better feng shui.)
Title: Ahem.
Post by: jough on August 30, 2004, 08:59:21 pm
Happy Anniversary, August and Mrs. West.

But what says "love" more than new lines for your septic tank?

I'm just saying.
Title: Ahem.
Post by: AugustWest on August 30, 2004, 09:12:13 pm
Just call me an incurable romantic.
Title: Ahem.
Post by: Va on August 30, 2004, 11:21:54 pm
Quote from: "jough"
But what says "love" more than new lines for your septic tank?


Hey man, that's no joke.  Talk about a gift that keeps on giving.

16 years, that is rad.