The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: jough on September 02, 2004, 04:46:28 am

Title: Ads by Goooooooooooogle?
Post by: jough on September 02, 2004, 04:46:28 am
What's up with Google's AdWords lately?

Ads by Goooooooooooogle?

Why the extra o's?
Title: Ads by Goooooooooooogle?
Post by: TALKYdude on September 02, 2004, 06:28:09 am
What?!
Title: Ads by Goooooooooooogle?
Post by: andalucia on September 02, 2004, 12:13:14 pm
Yeah, that made me do a double take as well.  Perhaps they are just trying to  be spooky.
Title: Ads by Goooooooooooogle?
Post by: jough on September 02, 2004, 06:30:35 pm
Evidently they are testing some new stuff and the extras o's are so you can tell the new format from the old.  I got an e-mail from them about it this morning.

And 'lucia, locking one of my threads?  The STONES!  I mean, you know how petty and spiteful and overall dictatorial I am!

-- Jough, backing out of the room, staring at you the entire time, slamming the door and huffing off to my room to blast Tears For Fears.