The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: palm trees on September 07, 2004, 10:44:29 am

Title: Books!
Post by: palm trees on September 07, 2004, 10:44:29 am
http://www.achewood.com/shop/rsrc/img/thm_books_cook.gif

this is a thing which i had not noticed before which i love.

EDIT: Image link broken so that we don't drain 'stad's bandwidth unnecessarily, thanks. -- V
Title: Books!
Post by: Golfhaus on September 07, 2004, 04:36:35 pm
The apron and the martini really make it.
Title: Books!
Post by: V-Adore on September 07, 2004, 05:58:14 pm
Um, palm trees, could you please find an alternate host for that image? I don't want to drain bandwidth from Onstad via direct-using anything from Achewood.com. I'm going to break the link -- I'm sorry, but we really have to be careful about this, both for 'stad's sake and for ours.

EDIT: Changed it from a directly-served image to a link. There, that should resolve things elegantly enough.
Title: Books!
Post by: palm trees on September 07, 2004, 07:10:21 pm
Quote from: "V-Adore"
Um, palm trees, could you please find an alternate host for that image? I don't want to drain bandwidth from Onstad via direct-using anything from Achewood.com. I'm going to break the link -- I'm sorry, but we really have to be careful about this, both for 'stad's sake and for ours.

EDIT: Changed it from a directly-served image to a link. There, that should resolve things elegantly enough.


ach right, sure. thanks for changing link. noted down for future reference.
well not actually noted down, but, y'know.