The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: jough on August 08, 2003, 09:10:56 pm

Title: MESSAGE BOARD KEGGER TONIGHT
Post by: jough on August 08, 2003, 09:10:56 pm
Okay kids,

With jldunston away this weekend, I'm going to be throwing an all-out bozacks-to-the-wall toga party on the message board tonight.

No minors, please.

Feel free to bring a date or two.  The keg is on the back porch, as always, and we'll have pizza and chips.  Anything else is on you.

-- Jough
Title: MESSAGE BOARD KEGGER TONIGHT
Post by: slink on August 08, 2003, 09:40:14 pm
Damn you! Always when the British guy's been up since 6am!
Well maybe I'll wake up early enough to catch you all while you're passing out drunk, stumbling over each other's vomit ridden carcasses and peeling cold pizza from the walls.
Just please tell me you're not gonna give yourself a hernia seeing who can pee the farthest!?
Title: MESSAGE BOARD KEGGER TONIGHT
Post by: jough on August 08, 2003, 09:50:16 pm
I'm sneaking the hookers in through the back door right now.

And I managed to get some spicy latino man-whores for the ladies.

Party starts at 8PM EST.  Be there or be a fuck*ng DICK.
Title: MESSAGE BOARD KEGGER TONIGHT
Post by: Choop on August 08, 2003, 10:04:52 pm
Damnit, wouldn't you know it, but I've already got plans.

Maybe a little more notice next time, and mrs|Choop and I will attend.
Title: MESSAGE BOARD KEGGER TONIGHT
Post by: slink on August 08, 2003, 10:19:15 pm
I know there was talk of it, but if it weren't tonight I could open an IRC #achewood room on the most popular openIRC server. It's easy enough to do as a non permanent thing for an agreed time...
Title: MESSAGE BOARD KEGGER TONIGHT
Post by: jough on August 08, 2003, 10:28:05 pm
Actually, I'm going out tonight, too, but the message board knows nothing about this, and will party on with or without us.

I just figured that since the Den Mother wasn't going to be around, a party was requisite.
Title: MESSAGE BOARD KEGGER TONIGHT
Post by: AugustWest on August 08, 2003, 11:56:08 pm
All postin' off topic stuff in the fora!
Title: MESSAGE BOARD KEGGER TONIGHT
Post by: jough on August 09, 2003, 12:13:01 am
Well, this thread is technically in the right place, I guess, since it's about the community in some small way.

But yeah, tonight anything goes.  Go wild.  Put that lampshade on your head.

Put your privates next to your buddy's passed-out head and take a picture.

Put your buddy's hand in a bowl full of warm water to make him wet himself.

It'll be great!
Title: MESSAGE BOARD KEGGER TONIGHT
Post by: AugustWest on August 09, 2003, 01:40:35 am
Well, see, I wasn't really trying to say that this particular thread was not in the correct forum.  First of all, because if you says it is, it is.  Second, it makes sense for it be here and all like that.

Anyway.  I gotta go get liquored up so's I can post some stuff about StrongBad in Ray's Place.
Title: MESSAGE BOARD KEGGER TONIGHT
Post by: Choop on August 09, 2003, 04:05:12 am
*is here*

*is getting liquored up*

*well, not really liquored, more like wined*

heh. wined-up. i'm a wined-up toy.

*kicks self*



*fidgets*
Title: MESSAGE BOARD KEGGER TONIGHT
Post by: V-Adore on August 09, 2003, 04:25:45 am
*is all sitting on the couch holding a weird-ass mixed drink with a crappy name, like Sunday Morning Monkey Sex On the Bedroom Floor, and all looking around for something interesting to say*

... so. Nice party.
Title: MESSAGE BOARD KEGGER TONIGHT
Post by: jough on August 09, 2003, 05:54:32 pm
Man, that party was LAME AS HELL.

I'm glad I went out instead.

JLD asked me to keep an eye on you scamps, but your idea of "Born to be Wild" seems to be playing scrabble in Latin or something.
Title: MESSAGE BOARD KEGGER TONIGHT
Post by: V-Adore on August 09, 2003, 06:19:12 pm
In retrospect, this confirms that the board's Beef:Ray ratio is way too high. Especially when you consider that all the Rays are going to be out getting their bone on on Friday nights anyway.
Title: MESSAGE BOARD KEGGER TONIGHT
Post by: slink on August 09, 2003, 06:25:41 pm
Well if there were anyone there and they'd brough anything recreationally more exciting than alcohol, I'd have stayed up to, well, listen to music and eat. Maybe watch something. Have philosophical discussions and then wander off when I was the last one awake.
Title: MESSAGE BOARD KEGGER TONIGHT
Post by: ferocious j on August 11, 2003, 06:37:38 pm
Quote from: "Asherdan"
::ARRIVES AT PARTY::

::Hands out googly-eyes::


Wait wait wait

That was you who put the googly eye in my sock, wasn't it.  WASN'T IT.  ::piercing glare::