The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Bozack on September 10, 2004, 11:52:06 am

Title: look this ain't the magna carta dude, 9-10-04
Post by: Bozack on September 10, 2004, 11:52:06 am
Yet another awesome one. The best part was reading it and then realizing that Rays final lines were imploring questions, as he attempted to remove the images from his head.

Quote from: "Ray"
O.K. I can kind of see that 1/2$


Do you think beef wrote his own chat program?
Title: look this ain't the magna carta dude, 9-10-04
Post by: V-Adore on September 10, 2004, 12:03:56 pm
I like Ray's tendency to randomly add dollar signs to the end of his posts, particularly as a marker of worth. It's just so Ray I can't even articulate it any further.

Also, yes, I'm sure Beef wrote this software himself.

"R. Beef Kazenzakis" remains the best possible abbreviation of his name. All totally furious.
Title: look this ain't the magna carta dude, 9-10-04
Post by: CortJstr on September 10, 2004, 01:01:30 pm
If version 6.0 is so simple then what were 1–5 like?
Title: look this ain't the magna carta dude, 9-10-04
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on September 10, 2004, 01:27:59 pm
Quote from: "V-Adore"
I like Ray's tendency to randomly add dollar signs to the end of his posts, particularly as a marker of worth. It's just so Ray I can't even articulate it any further.


I figured that was Ray's way of saying "money."  So "1/2$" is "half-money, it's OK."
Title: look this ain't the magna carta dude, 9-10-04
Post by: AlohaDawg on September 10, 2004, 07:13:03 pm
I may be a heretic, but I didn't really consider this an especially good strip. I am happy to note that I didn't need to look up any of the terms, though. On the other hand, how could they not mention the "Rusty Trombone"?
Title: look this ain't the magna carta dude, 9-10-04
Post by: jough on September 10, 2004, 07:19:01 pm
"Look this ain't the magna carta dude it is just a .txt file." :lol:

Otherwise, this is like a less funny version of the Vlad/Pat message board standoff (CJ, if you would?).

Also, where's the love for the Houdini?
Title: look this ain't the magna carta dude, 9-10-04
Post by: AugustWest on September 10, 2004, 07:54:43 pm
Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
I am happy to note that I didn't need to look up any of the terms, though.


That's certainly something to be proud of.

I knew 'em too.
Title: look this ain't the magna carta dude, 9-10-04
Post by: CortJstr on September 10, 2004, 08:46:26 pm
Quote from: "jough"
"Look this ain't the magna carta dude it is just a .txt file." :lol:

Otherwise, this is like a less funny version of the Vlad/Pat message board standoff (CJ, if you would?).

Also, where's the love for the Houdini?

http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=02132003
Title: look this ain't the magna carta dude, 9-10-04
Post by: jough on September 10, 2004, 09:00:13 pm
Actually, I was thinking of this one:

http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=02142003

But that's a valiant effort nonetheless, CJ.
Title: look this ain't the magna carta dude, 9-10-04
Post by: CortJstr on September 10, 2004, 11:14:18 pm
I just gave you the first strip in the series. The one you listed is just the next day.
Title: look this ain't the magna carta dude, 9-10-04
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on September 10, 2004, 11:21:30 pm
Quote from: "CortJstr"
I just gave you the first strip in the series. The one you listed is just the next day.


worst abnrmljstr'ing ever
Title: look this ain't the magna carta dude, 9-10-04
Post by: JorgeFabregas on September 11, 2004, 03:40:04 am
I am intrigued by Ray's apparent question "is that sexxy tho?"
Is he thinking about trying it? Or is the answer implied as yes in his question?
Title: look this ain't the magna carta dude, 9-10-04
Post by: AugustWest on September 11, 2004, 04:25:45 am
Dang, Ray doesn't even need to be judging anybody else's sexual peccadilloes.  What can you say about a guy who gets a woody when he sees a birthday candle?
Title: look this ain't the magna carta dude, 9-10-04
Post by: filas on September 11, 2004, 08:23:27 am
i know what yous means,
plus it begs the questions:  is the dirty sanchez sexy?  is it sexy to ray?
then again, why would you think up and write down the Kilty Monroe?
the livid pedro is not funny to me, really, but it reminds me of tequila while watching the spice channel and
"you gotta be hella yellin' about the sex!"

hella yellin about the sex, indeed.
Title: look this ain't the magna carta dude, 9-10-04
Post by: Ben-San on September 12, 2004, 01:48:43 am
The terms previous to that are all (in theory, at least) sexual activities. Presumably this shift prompts the question.
Title: look this ain't the magna carta dude, 9-10-04
Post by: V-Adore on September 13, 2004, 08:17:00 pm
Okay, I'll ask: having just now had to look up the Blumpkin (I'm not sure whether I should be glad that I had to or just ashamed), I totally do not get it. Is this some kind of crazy symptom of a deeper social problem? As Onstad appears to ask, has it ever been executed in a mutually cooperative environment?
Title: look this ain't the magna carta dude, 9-10-04
Post by: AlohaDawg on September 13, 2004, 11:23:27 pm
I will have to assume that, anatomically speaking, there is something of a prostate effect going on.  This is one of those things I can't speak on experientially.

Also, I don't know how you would ask for one of a woman either.

I don't know if it would be much different than Molly's idea for Beef.
Title: look this ain't the magna carta dude, 9-10-04
Post by: jough on September 13, 2004, 11:27:23 pm
Look, some men READ while on the can, others get Blumpkined.  

I don't understand the problem.
Title: look this ain't the magna carta dude, 9-10-04
Post by: CortJstr on September 13, 2004, 11:34:54 pm
Dang, the men who take part in these acts clearly have more money than they know what to do with.
Title: look this ain't the magna carta dude, 9-10-04
Post by: AlohaDawg on September 13, 2004, 11:42:45 pm
I wonder if there is the concept of the self-blumpkin.
Title: look this ain't the magna carta dude, 9-10-04
Post by: V-Adore on September 14, 2004, 12:57:31 am
Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
I wonder if there is the concept of the self-blumpkin.

It strikes me as being awkward.

And yeah, I assumed there was some prostate action going on there. There is much I could say, in a Gender Studies sort of way, as to why a man who would be terrified by the idea of his girlfriend all givin' his prostate a massage herself is tittilated by the idea of bowel action doing it instead, but that way lies madness and liberal arts degrees.
Title: look this ain't the magna carta dude, 9-10-04
Post by: AlohaDawg on September 14, 2004, 01:31:56 am
Don't discount the potential humiliation aspect also; having a woman consent to perform that somewhat submissive act, kneeling in front of and over a toilet while the guy is taking a dump could have a lot of psychological relevance too.