The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Trivial Pursuits => Sports & Leisure => Topic started by: St_Zartan on September 10, 2004, 10:38:29 pm
-
Nor does it work in this stunning display of browserdom that is Konqueror.
Your browser sounds like a sex toy, or perhaps a off-brand conversion kit for an SUV.
-
Nor does it work in this stunning display of browserdom that is Konqueror.
Your browser sounds like a sex toy, or perhaps a off-brand conversion kit for an SUV.
Yeah, I know. Actually, I realized the former this morning when I was reading Brief Interviews with Hideous Men (yay DFW (http://achewood.plagiarist.com/viewtopic.php?t=1214)!) this morning on the metro (that's subway to you) and a charactor bought a dildo called "Penetrator!!(tm)".
-
Man, I would totally buy a dildo called "Penetrator!!(tm)," especially since I can't picture a dildo with a name like that being even slightly appropriate for actual use. It could sit on my coffee table... you know... as a conversation piece.
-
I recall there being one called the "Anal Intruder". You could buy one of those and converse with it. Or whatever.
And, the answer is no, of course not.
-
Man, I would totally buy a dildo called "Penetrator!!(tm)," especially since I can't picture a dildo with a name like that being even slightly appropriate for actual use. It could sit on my coffee table... you know... as a conversation piece.
So you're the lady from A Clockwork Orange.
-
Personally, I would be flat out astounded if there weren't a dildo named "Penetrator". I would think "Penetrator" would be in the top 5 on the canonical list of dildo/vibrator names.
-
Hell, the name is hella descriptive of the object. If they sold generic dildoes they'd be flat white with "PENETRATOR" printed on them in Times New Roman.
-
OMFG :!:
Would it have a TM in superscript? The Penetrator™?
You know The Dildo Co. Inc. didn't start making The Penetrator™ till the late seventies. Obvious fake!
-
So, um, does anyone still need a Gmail invite?
-
So, um, does anyone still need a Gmail invite?
Dude! Would you please try to stay on topic.
-
Hell, the name is hella descriptive of the object. If they sold generic dildoes they'd be flat white with "PENETRATOR" printed on them in Times New Roman.
Yeah, exactly. Which is why the double exclamation marks were so key.
-
Hell, the name is hella descriptive of the object. If they sold generic dildoes they'd be flat white with "PENETRATOR" printed on them in Times New Roman.
(http://fusionanomaly.net/repomancommiechristian.jpg)
"That's what I call the Repo Dildo, kid. Don't forget it. Etch it in your brain."
-
Filed away for future reference: jough uncomfortable with discussion of sex toys.
-
Oh, I'm all down for sex toy discussion in its proper context (like, pretty much anywhere) but I still have six Gmail invites to pawn off on someone and this WAS the Gmail invite thread before it was split.
-
Ah, I only saw it after it was split.
-
Split by the PENETRATOR!
You really have to be more careful.
-
Split by the PENETRATOR!
So perfect. So obvious, yet so perfect.